Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai (with transport)
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai
Experience the beauty of Dubai at night on this enchanting two-hour Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek!
Board a traditional wooden dhow boat for an evening sail along the famous Creek, which winds its way right through the heart of Dubai; from the trading port on the Gulf to the very edge of the desert.
The dhow cruise is the perfect way to witness old and new Dubai existing side by side, as old wooden abra taxis sail alongside gleaming luxury yachts, and spectacular modern architecture rubs shoulders with traditional heritage buildings along the riverbanks.
You'll have endless photo opportunities, with wonderful evening views of the city’s glittering skyline.
Dinner is also included, with a delicious international buffet as well as free soft drinks, tea and coffee. Alcoholic drinks are also available at the on-board bar.
With this ticket you won’t even have the hassle of getting to the port, as return transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point!
Please note that during the month of Ramadan there will be no Live Music available.
- Culture Vultures
Daily all year round
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Important: Please call the number on your e-ticket at least 24hrs prior to your booked date in order to confirm your hotel pick-up.
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-ups begin at 7pm
- Drop-offs start from 11pm
The cruise itself will be approx. 2 hours, but please allow longer for pick-up and drop-offs
Unfortunately the Dhow Cruise is not suitable for passengers with mobility problems
- Transfers from hotels or centrally-located meeting point
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- International Buffet Dinner
- Mineral water, soft drinks , tea & coffee
Please note that during Ramadan there will be no belly dancing, entertainment or alcohol available.