Ocean College - Scuba Diving In Sharm El Sheikh
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Ocean College Discover Scuba Diving - Half Day - Intro
If you’ve ever fancied giving scuba diving a try, this Ocean College half-day course on which you’ll learn the basics from experienced instructors is the perfect place to start!
Ocean College Discover Scuba Diving - Half Day – Overview
- Learn the basics of diving in shallow water on a half-day beginner course.
- Perfect for those that have always wanted to try scuba diving but never felt confident.
- Instruction by professional diving guides at all times.
- Course is with Ocean College, a very well-respected PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre started over 10 years ago.
Ocean College Discover Scuba Diving - Half Day – Full Details
Allow experienced dive instructors to guide you through the basics of scuba diving in shallow waters until you are ready to dive amongst the exotic fish and beautiful coral reefs of the Red Sea.
Ocean College is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, BSAC premier resort and TDI technical instructor training facility in the Red Sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh.
This half-day course gives you a great feel for what scuba diving involves and includes experienced instructors there to guide you through every step.
After being collected from your hotel, you’ll begin with a short introductory briefing.
Then it’s time to get wet, with a fun training dive in a shallow ocean area, similar to a swimming pool, where you’ll be able to practice underwater breathing.
Once you feel safe and at home in the water, you’ll move on to do a shore dive with your instructor in a shallow reef that’s full of the gorgeous corals and colourful fish that make the Red Sea such an exciting diving location.
Around lunchtime, with your newly-discovered diving skills ready to try out, you’ll be dropped safely back at your hotel.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
Ocean College Discover Scuba Diving - Half Day – Key Info
- It is essential that you take your passport, or you may not be allowed onto the boat.
- If you are diving at Ras Mohamed, Thistlegorm or Dunraven you will also need the full Egyptian Tourist Visa.
- Departure Time:
- You will be picked up between 7am and 8am.
- Return Time:
- Drop off is from 1pm to 2pm.
- Please allow a full morning for this diving experience.
- Departure Location:
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh.
- What to Take:
- Please take a swimsuit, towel, water and sun-cream.
- You will be required to fill in a short medical questionnaire before travelling to Eygpt; this is essential before you are allowed to take the diving course. The details of this will be included in your e-ticket once you have made your booking.
- A liability release must be signed by all divers (and also signed by a parent/guardian for under 18s).
- This experience unsuitable for pregnant women.
- Transport and instruction from an Ocean College diving instructor.
- Not Included:
- Food and beverages.
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.