Discover the two sides of Dubai in one afternoon
Experience the fascinating contrasts between modern Dubai and the authentic spirit of the old merchants markets on a ½ day guided bus tour. To make things even better - entrance to Dubai Museum is included with your Dubai City Tour!
Things you’ll see & do on the Dubai City Tour
- Find out what the houses of Dubai’s rich and famous look like on a scenic ride down Jumeirah Beach Road
- Make a stop to admire the marvellous Jumeirah Mosque
- Journey to the Zabeel area & find out where the ruler of Dubai lives! Admire the majestic palace of Sheikh Mohammed and the other lavish residences around it
- Take pictures of the impressive Dubai skyline from the banks of the Creek
- Visit Dubai Museum & discover city`s past as an important pearl diving and trading centre at the Al Fahidi Fort
- Experience a ride on the traditional Abra water taxi to the merchant neighbourhood Deira
- Mix and mingle with the locals at the Gold and the Spice Souk
Visit Dubai Museum for FREE
Yep, if you’ve missed this bit earlier – you get to explore Dubai Museum for no extra cost!
Dubai City Tour – Key Info
- Daily excluding Fridays, however from the 1st September this tour is only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-ups begin at 2pm
- Drop-offs will be approx. 7.30 – 8pm
- The tour itself will be approx. 4 hours, but please allow longer for pick-up and drop-offs
- Transfers from hotels or centrally-located meeting point
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Entry to the Dubai Museum.
- Not Included:
- This tour may not be suitable for those with mobility problems