Dubai City Tour - 1/2 Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Discover the two sides of Dubai in one afternoon
Experience the fascinating contrasts between modern Dubai and the authentic spirit of the old merchants markets on a ½ day guided bus tour. To make things even better - entrance to Dubai Museum is included with your Dubai City Tour!
Things you’ll see & do on the Dubai City Tour
- Find out what the houses of Dubai’s rich and famous look like on a scenic ride down Jumeirah Beach Road
- Make a stop to admire the marvellous Jumeirah Mosque
- Journey to the Zabeel area & find out where the ruler of Dubai lives! Admire the majestic palace of Sheikh Mohammed and the other lavish residences around it
- Take pictures of the impressive Dubai skyline from the banks of the Creek
- Visit Dubai Museum & discover city`s past as an important pearl diving and trading centre at the Al Fahidi Fort
- Experience a ride on the traditional Abra water taxi to the merchant neighbourhood Deira
- Mix and mingle with the locals at the Gold and the Spice Souk
Visit Dubai Museum for FREE
Yep, if you’ve missed this bit earlier – you get to explore Dubai Museum for no extra cost!
Dubai City Tour – Key Info
- Daily excluding Fridays, however from the 1st September this tour is only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-ups begin at 2pm
- Drop-offs will be approx. 7.30 – 8pm
- The tour itself will be approx. 4 hours, but please allow longer for pick-up and drop-offs
- Transfers from hotels or centrally-located meeting point
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Entry to the Dubai Museum.
- Not Included:
- This tour may not be suitable for those with mobility problems