Dubai City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Dubai City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner
Discover the real Dubai on this 3-part day trip, starting with a tour of the city’s highlights, then heading into the desert for an exhilarating dune safari ride and ending with dinner and desert activities at a traditional Arabian campsite.
With transfers included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point, your day will be completely hassle-free – just relax and enjoy!
City Tour of Dubai
This fascinating city tour visits many of Dubai’s most famous landmarks and attractions, giving you a taste of both the traditional and modern sides of the city which exist side by side.
Places you’ll visit on the tour include:
- The Palm Jumeirah: An incredible man-made island in the shape of a palm tree, which is home to the stunning Atlantis Hotel.
- Dubai Marina: A popular place to relax and watch the gleaming super-yachts, set to a backdrop of the amazing buildings of Jumeirah Beach Walk.
- The magnificent Burj Khalifa: the world’s tallest tower
- The Souq Al Bahar: Themed as a traditional Arabian marketplace, offering a variety of shopping and dining choices.
- The Dubai Land Information Centre, where you’ll discover the latest exciting projects being unveiled in the city.
Want to see the views from the world’s tallest skyscraper? Select the Dubai City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner inc. Burj Khalifa ticket and you can spend around an hour at the Burj Khalifa observation deck before you are picked up for the Dune Dinner Safari at around 3.30pm.
If you choose not to visit the Burj Khalifa, you can spend this time exploring the amazing Dubai Mall.
Desert Dune Safari Ride
You’ll be picked up at around 3.30pm and head out of the city, into the desert of Dubai.
The dune safari takes you off-road in a luxury 4x4 vehicle and on an exhilarating, bumpy ride across the dunes!
Experience the peaceful tranquillity of the desert away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
BBQ Dinner in the Desert
Your last stop is a traditional Arabic campsite, where you’ll have the perfect vantage point to see a magnificent sunset casting its blaze over the vast sand dunes.
You’ll have the opportunity to try out the popular adrenaline sport of sandboarding – which is basically surfing on sand!
At the campsite you’ll be served a delicious BBQ dinner, with a captivating belly-dancing performance to the rhythms of Arabic music.
After dinner you’ll have the chance to have your hands painted with intricate henna designs, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe) and watch a traditional Tanoura folk dance.
Take a camel ride across the sand dunes or just relax with a drink in the “Bedu” tents under the starry desert sky.
Please note that during the month of Ramadan there will be no Belly Dancing available.
Now you can experience the magic of Burj Khalifa in this combo ticket!
Go to the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world and look out at the magic of the UAE! With astonishing views and technology that will let you see even further, you'll love seeing all over Dubai!
- Culture Vultures
- City Tour and Safari available Sundays and Wednesday.
- City Tour and Dhow Cruise available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner inc. Burj Khalifa Tickets available every Sunday and Wednesday.
- Please see the booking panel for available dates.
- City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner: 9am
- City Tour and Dhow Cruise: 1.30pm
- City Tour, Sunset Safari & BBQ Dinner including Burj Khalifa: 9am
- You will be picked up from your hotel or a close centrally located meeting point (Not from far off hotels like Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa).
- Pick up times and drop off times are approximate and subject to change. Please contact the resort office at least 24hrs prior to departure to reconfirm.
Drop off Time:
- Approx. 9.30pm for City and Safari tour
- Approx. 11.30pm for City and Dhow tour
- 9 hours for City and Safari tour
- 6 hours for City and Dhow tour
Dubai City tour Includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees Dubai Museum.
Sunset Safari Includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off,
- Transportation in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle,
- Luxury 4X4 vehicle safari driver,
- BBQ buffet dinner,
- Belly-dancing show,
- Whirling Darwish show know as 'Tanura Dance',
- Soft drinks,
- Mineral water,
- Tea or Coffee,
- Shisha smoking,
- Camel Rides
- Henna Tattoos,
- Local Dresses for Photography
- Sand Boarding.
Dhow Dinner Cruise includes:
- Hotel Drop Off
- Dhow Cruise,
- International Buffet Dinner with drinks
- Welcome drinks.
Unfortunately these tours are not suitable for passengers with mobility problems