Gardaland Theme Park Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Gardaland Theme Park
Located on the south-east banks of Lake Garda, Gardaland is Italy’s top amusement park and a must-do for families visiting the region.
Just some of Gardaland’s rides and attractions include:
For Little Ones
NEW: Peppa Pig Land
Little ones will be bowled over by the chance to meet Peppa Pig in person!
In this brand-new themed area you can visit Peppa’s famous house, sail on a pirate ship, fly through the clouds in colourful balloons and take a ride on Grandpa Pig’s cute little train.
Kung Fu Panda Academy
Ninjas-in-the-making can meet Master Po and perfect their abilities to become the greatest Kung Fu Master of all time!
Only when they have conquered the Kung Fu Panda's roller coasters, will they become the next Dragon Master!....
Roller Coasters & Thrill Rides
Experience all the thrills of a double loop-the-loop combined with a pulse-racing flight into the mysterious world of native American Indian spirits
Oblivion The Black Hole
Brace yourself to fall from a dizzying height, in a vertical descent towards oblivion where the unchartered depths of the black hole await you...
Get ready for a real adrenaline rush on this reckless and terrifying flight, with vertical drops and dizzying peaks as you race to escape the deadly claws of a tireless predator.
….and many more!
Spectacular Live Shows!
Experience an exciting, fast-moving performance of famous scenes from Broadway productions like “Mamma Mia”, “Grease, “Sister Act” and “Moulin Rouge” in Gardaland on Broadway.
Journey into an unexplored paradise in the heart of planet Earth in 5 Elements, where Earth, water, fire, air and light come together in world-class acrobatic performances.
The magic of the star-studded heavens comes alive in the Grand Finale, showing for 86 evenings between 16 June - 9 September,
- Thrill Seekers
Tickets are dated and can only be used on the date printed.
Park opens from 10am to 5pm with extended opening hours in the summer time and at special events. Please check locally for most up to date opening times.
Gardaland is located at: Via Derna; Castelnuovo del Garda - Verona
Transport is NOT included and you'll need to make your own way to the park.
A4 MILAN-VENICE MOTORWAY
- Coming from Milan? Exit at Peschiera del Garda. You’ll find the Park just a few kilometres from the motorway exit.
- Coming from Venice? Exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda. You’ll find the Park just a few kilometres from the motorway exit.
A22 BRENNERO MOTORWAY
- Coming from Modena? Take the junction connecting to the A4 motorway towards Milan and exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda. The park is a few kilometres from the motorway exit.
- Coming from Brenner? Exit at Affi and continue along the SS dual carriageway towards Peschiera del Garda
- Gardaland Park is only 2 Km from Peschiera del Garda railway station (Trenord Milan-Brescia-Verona line or Trenitalia Milan-Venice line).
- A free shuttle bus service runs to and from Peschiera del Garda railway station and the Park.
- The service runs every 30 minutes during Park opening times.
- If you want to leave the Park and come back the same day, ask for a “pass” stamp at the entrance/exit turnstiles.
- PETS: They are welcome. However, dogs must be kept on a leash. Pets cannot get on any rides, neither access our shows; they are welcome in designated areas within restaurants which will be pointed out by our staff.
- WI-FI:The entire park offers a convenient and free Wi-Fi service. Find the “Gardaland-Guest” network with your device and connect free of charge via your Social profile (Facebook or Twitter) or register and... Enjoy Surfing!
- Entry with bicycles, skateboards, roller skates etc. is prohibited.