Gibraltar Shopping Tour - Full Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Gibraltar Shopping Tour - Full Day – Intro
Shop till you drop on the Gibraltar Shopping Tour which takes you from the Costa del Sol to ‘The Rock’ - the British Overseas Territory situated on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula. Have fun exploring Gibraltar’s shops, which include many famous UK high-street names and duty-free prices!
Gibraltar Shopping Tour - Full Day – Overview
- Take advantage of the many duty-free shops in Gibraltar whilst on holiday in the Costa del Sol.
- Gibraltar shops include many familiar UK high-street stores.
- Includes round-trip transfers from several points along the Costa del Sol.
Gibraltar Shopping Tour - Full Day – Full Details
Relax and enjoy the comfortable and picturesque journey by coach along the main coastal highway between the Costa del Sol and Gibraltar.
Get more for your money shopping in Gibraltar, the British Overseas Territory known locally as ‘The Rock’ which lies at the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula.
Familiar UK high-street stores sit alongside independent shops and boutiques, many of which offer goods at duty free prices, providing plenty of exciting shopping opportunities.
At the end of a busy afternoon, you’ll be whisked safely back to Spain with your purchases.
Daily except Sundays and Spanish/ British bank holidays including 24th, 25th and 31st December and 1st January.
Between 7am and 9.20am, depending upon departure location.
Pick-ups are available from the following locations:
- Torremolinos: Natali Hotel and Hotel Cervantes
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal
- Estepona: McDonalds Restaurant (Avenida Litoral, 4)
- Malaga: Bus Stop #11 on Avenida Andalucia in Malaga City
Approximately 11 hours.
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Transfers to and from the Costa del Sol.
Food and beverages.
Please note infants aged 0-3 are not allowed to travel free of charge on this tour as they are legally required to have their own seat. To add an infant to the booking and find out the coast, please call 0371 700 888.
Please note the supplier will not provide child seats and your will need to make your own arrangements.