Golden Circle & Langjokull Glacier By Superjeep
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Experience an off-road adventure in Iceland
Enjoy 2 of Iceland’s most popular jeep tours in a day – visit the sights along the iconic Golden Circle and feel the thrill of an off-road drive on the Langjökull glacier. This is a combo tour especially designed to satisfy the needs of both culture vultures and daredevils alike.
Explore the famous Golden Circle
Visit Thingvellir National Park and stand on the ground where the Vikings laid the foundations of the country’s law. See the place where the Icelandic Parliament was first gathered in 930AD.
Feel the power of nature, as you witness the fierce bursts of the Geysir and Strokkur geysers. You we’ll see Strokkur erupt as often as every 5 minutes with splashes of water towering from 15 up to 40 metres above you.
Marvel the queen jewel of the Golden Circle tour - Gullfoss waterfall, as you watch the water cascade dramatically down the 32-metere gorge.
Get ready to go off-road!
After a short break, it’s time to find out what the super jeep is truly capable of! Experience the adrenaline rush of an off-road ride – overcome rough terrains, rivers, and the rocky highlands of Langjökull glacier.
Don’t worry about missing out on the magnificent landscapes! Your jeep will stop in the perfect viewing spots, so you can take all the photos you need.
Fancy a snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier?
Craving extra thrills? For an additional fee you can make your experience even more extreme with a snowmobile ride. You can do it on your own, or with a partner.
Rather stay back and enjoy the scenery? Not a problem – you’ll have plenty of opportunities to put your camera to a good use, while the others are snowmobiling.
And a bit more sightseeing on the way back…
Your return journey will take you to the beautiful little waterfall Faxi and the Kerið crater. Explore the fascinating history of the crater – it once used to be a volcano that erupted and exhausted its magma reserve, causing it to collapse and become the lake that it is today.
After a long and eventful day, you’ll return safely to your hotel in Reykjavik for a good night’s sleep.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays all year round. Daily from 2019.
- Please be at meeting point at least 15min before departure time.
- 8 - 9 hours approx.
Times are approximate and subject to change.
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
- Return hotel transportation and English speaking guide/driver.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Minimum 2 pax on Tues, Thurs, Sat and Minimim 4 on other days. Jeep holds up to 6 passengers.
- Snowmobiling on Langjökull glacier is optional and is offered at an additional price.For those not wanting to make part it will be given them the choice of going for a ride in the Superjeep on the glacier site. Also please note that this activity is subject to weather conditions.
- Single Snowmobile - approx £260pp
- For two people sharing - approx £195pp
- Snowmobiling duration is between 50 - 60 mins approximately.
- Please note that the minimum age to take part in the Snowmobiling is 6 years old however to drive a Snowmobile is 18 years old. A valid drivers licence is of course required also.
- Special clothing is provided and consists of waterproof boots, a suit to go over the whole body, gloves and a helmet.
Please note that is recommended that you take out winter sports insurance to cover this activity.
Visit the link that you'll find in your voucher to download and print off a voucher for Reykjavik Rost.
Located right by the old Harbor, Reykjavik Rost offers a selection of freshly made & grilled sandwiches with a delicious selection of soups. With our exclusive meal deal voucher you can save up to 25% off of your combo meal (Soup + Sandwich + Filter coffee). Delicious!