Green Canyon Boat Tour - From Side
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Green Canyon Boat Tour - From Side - Intro
This extremely popular full-day boat tour, which includes hotel transfers and lunch, takes you to the Green Canyon in the Taurus Mountains for an unforgettable cruise on one of the most spectacular dam lakes in the world!
Green Canyon Boat Tour - From Side – Overview
- Head into the Taurus Mountains to the Green Canyon.
- Enjoy a cruise on one of the most beautiful dam lakes in the world.
- Enjoy a refreshing swim and lunch at a local restaurant.
- Includes round-trip transfers and an English-speaking guide.
Green Canyon Boat Tour - From Side – Full Details
After being collected from your resort, you’ll head to the Green Canyon in the magnificent Taurus Mountains to board your boat.
Leave the stresses of daily life behind as you sail from the quay on the emerald-green waters of the canyon lake, keeping a lookout for the wealth of wildlife native to the mountains including the endangered Brown Fish Owl.
Enjoy a swimming break to work up an appetite for a tasty lunch (included) at an excellent lakeside restaurant after which you’ll continue your cruise into a different but equally spectacular area of the canyon.
During the afternoon, the captain will make another swimming stop giving you the chance to cool off with a refreshing dip, before heading back to the quay.
This excursion includes an English-speaking guide, lunch and round-trip transfers from Side, Manavgat, Gundogdu, Colakli, Evrenseki, Kumkoy and Titreyengo hotels.
Green Canyon Boat Tour - From Side – Key Info
- 6th May to 21st October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.05pm and 6.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Colakli, Evrenseki, Gundogdu, Kumkoy, Manavgat, Side and Titreyengol.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Not Included: