Hampton Court Palace
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Hampton Court Palace & Gardens
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city on a visit to Hampton Court Palace and its beautiful gardens.
Explore the grand estate that was once home to Henry VIII and hear stories of the famous king’s visits. If you’re lucky you may even see the man himself!
Guided tours (available seasonally) are included with your Hampton Court tickets, during which the Palace’s costumed guides will fill you in on the latest Tudor gossip!
Visit England’s greatest medieval hall, one of its oldest theatres - where William Shakespeare’s company performed - and experience the sights and smells of a real Tudor Kitchen.
Hampton Court Gardens
These stunning gardens reach as far as the banks of the River Thames, full of sparkling fountains and thousands of brilliant flowers.
Challenge yourself to find the centre of Hampton Court Palace Maze - known as ‘the most famous maze in the history of the world’.
See the biggest grape vine in the world, which has been producing yearly crops since it was planted in 1768! Visit during early September and you may get to buy some of the grapes for yourself.
Take a relaxing stroll through 700 acres of deer park, where you’ll have beautiful views across the gardens and palace.
The Magic Garden
Set within King Henry VIII’s former Tiltyard, the Magic Garden is a new and unique way for families to explore the palace’s past. Populated by mysterious mythical beasts (including a 25m dragon!), with towers to besiege, battlements to storm, and even a secret grotto to discover… PLUS entry is included with standard admission tickets!
- Culture Vultures
- Learn Something New
Open daily all year round, except the 24th - 26th December.
- 24th March to 25th October: 10am until 6pm. Last admission is at 5pm.
- 26th October to 28th March: 10am until 4.30pm. Last admission is at 3.30pm.
Important: Hampton Court Palace will close at 3pm on 11th June. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Hampton Court Palace, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9AU.
- The Palace has full wheelchair access
- Guide dogs, assistance and service dogs are all welcome
- Carers accompanying disabled visitors may visit free of charge (the disabled visitor must be in possession of a valid ticket)
- Daily guided tours are included with your tickets – just look in your “Plan your day at court” leaflet for the meeting place and time.
- Audio guides are also available free of charge (subject to availability). You can collect these from the Information Centre.
In the case of extreme weather conditions, the Palace and Gardens may close for safety reasons.
- Entry to the Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
- Guided tour of the palace
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the palace
Hampton Court Palace is located next to the River Thames in South West London.
It is easily accessible by road from the M25, M3 and M4 - look out for brown attraction signs that will help direct you to the venue.