Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip - from Marmaris
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip - from Marmaris – Intro
The whole family will love this all-inclusive Hisaronu boat trip during which you’ll visit islands untouched by tourism, beautiful secluded bays where you can snorkel and swim in the warm, azure Aegean Sea, visit the 2,000-year-old monastery on the isle of Kamelya and much more!
Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip - from Marmaris – Overview
- Travel from Marmaris to Hisaronu Bay.
- Board the boat at Hisaronu Bay and cruise the beautiful coastline.
- Stop at various islands to sightsee or sunbathe.
- Snorkel and swim in the shallow, warm blue waters of secluded bays.
- Includes return transfers to selected Marmaris and Icmeler hotels.
Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip - from Marmaris – Full Details
The Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip has something special for everyone – the chance to sunbathe on gorgeous beaches, swim in the warm, turquoise waters of secluded bays, visit historic sites and islands untouched by tourism and more!
You day begins with a the scenic drive from Marmaris to Hisaronu Bay, a trip of about 18km.
You’ll board the boat at Hisaronu Bay and visit numerous islands dotted around the coastline including Kamelya Island, where you can visit a Christian monastery which is almost 2,000 years old.
Other stops include a break at Silimiye Beach and village, a visit to Orhaniye village and visits to Bencik Bay and Kizkumu Beach.
Your ticket includes a delicious lunch with fish or chicken and all the trimmings, plus drinks including Efes beer, vodka, gin, wine, local alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
With sunbeds, a cash bar and all the necessary amenities available on the boat, all you need to concentrate on is taking in the spectacular views, having fun and making the most of the chance to truly relax and unwind!
Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Trip - from Marmaris – Key Info
- 22nd April to 14th October: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Departure Location:
- Available from 2 resorts: Marmaris & Icmeler
IMPORTANT: Please note pickups are not available from the following hotels: Cooks Club Adokoy, TUI Blue Marmaris Hotel, Marmaris Resort and Spa Hotel. You will be directed to your nearest hotel for your pick-up when you call to reconfirm your tour.
- Pick-up Time:
- Between 8.45am and 9.20am.
- Drop-off Time:
- Between 4.30pm and 5.05pm.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask when you book.
- Onboard facilities include sunbeds, a cash bar and WC.
- Taking food and drink on the boat is prohibited.
- Return transfers from selected resorts.
- Lunch and drinks listed.
- Not Included:
- Ice cream, chips, chocolate or imported drinks.
- Extras (such as DVD’s).