Jeep Safari Bodrum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Jeep Safari Bodrum – Intro
Explore the real Turkey on the Bodrum Jeep Safari which takes you off the beaten track, through fragrant forests and up mountainous paths to some of the most spectacular spots on the Peninsula.
Jeep Safari Bodrum – Itinerary
- 9.05 to 10.05am: Pick-up from hotel or apartment.
- 10.05 to 11.05am: Drive off-road to Ciftlikkoy.
- 11.05 to 11.35am: Coffee break.
- 11.35 to 1.05pm: Drive through mountain paths.
- 1.05 to 2.05pm: Lunch in Mazi village and swim-break.
- 2.05 to 4.30pm: Off road through pine forests.
- 4.30 to 5.05pm: Drive back towards Bodrum.
- 5.05 to 6.05pm: Drop-off at hotel or apartment.
Jeep Safari Bodrum – Full Details
After being collected from your hotel, you’ll head off in the Suzuki Jeep in a northerly direction.
The 130km you’ll travel on the Bodrum Jeep Safari is mostly off-road, travelling upwards along mountain paths and through scented forests which afford spectacular views of the valleys below.
You’ll travel east of the Bodrum Peninsula, stopping at Ciftlikkoy for a coffee break, before continuing to the highest peak in the area to take in the magnificent panoramic view.
The tour continues through the villages of Etrim and Mumcular, arriving in the sleepy hamlet of Mazi. Here you’ll have time to catch your breath, have a delicious lunch and take a refreshing swim in the azure-blue waters of the bay.
Keep your camera handy on the return journey to Bodrum, as you’ll pass through fragrant pine forests which open up into amazing views of the mountains on the Peninsula.
The Jeeps arrive back in Bodrum at around 5pm, and from there you’ll be taken safely back to your hotel with a storehouse of memories of an unforgettable day!
Jeep Safari Bodrum – Key Info
- May to October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 9.05am and 10.05am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.05pm and 5.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Gumbet, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku, Yalikavak, Torba
- What to Take:
- Swimwear, towel and change of clothing.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- English-speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Any other services not mentioned above.