Jeep Safari - from Fethiye
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Jeep Safari - From Fethiye - Intro
Head out on a Jeep Safari from Fethiye, a fun day out for explorers of all ages who want to get off the beaten track and see more of Turkey’s fabulous scenery and archaeological treasures!
Jeep Safari - From Fethiye – Overview
- Experience the perfect family-fun day out!
- Travel in an exciting Jeep convoy on a safari to places inaccessible by coach or mini-bus.
- Visit the ruins at Tlos and the forests of the Yaka Park.
- Enjoy a mud-bath at Saklikent Canyon, then wash off in cool, spring waters.
- Travel through traditional Turkish villages.
- Stop at the long, white sand beach of beautiful Koca Calis beach.
- Includes guides, drivers, lunch and round-trip transfers.
Jeep Safari - From Fethiye – Full Details
Professional drivers and guides lead this exciting Jeep Safari from Fethiye, taking you off-road to some of Turkey’s secret places that are inaccessible to larger tourist vehicles.
The ancient city of Tlos is your first destination, which, built on the foothills of a small mountain, offers spectacular views of the surrounding areas.
This is the perfect opportunity to take some arty shots of the ruins at Tlos, which include Lycian rock tombs, a castle and a theatre.
The idyllic forests of Yaka Park is your next stop. A beautifully cool, leafy area with gushing spring waters and pretty pools in which trout bob to the surface to catch colourful dragonflies.
Saklikent Canyon, your next destination, is the perfect refuge from the hot Turkish sun.
Relax by the waterside in the shade of leafy groves or cross the river to stroll in the gorge, an incredible 18km long and 300m deep in some places.
Saklikent Gorge is the ideal place to splash about in natural mud baths and wash-off in the refreshing spring waters before driving through traditional Turkish villages to the white sands of Koca Calis beach.
The popular Fethiye Jeep Safari adventure ends with drop-off at your hotel and includes guides, drivers and a delicious lunch.
Jeep Safari - From Fethiye – Key Info
- May to October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.05am and 8.30am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.05pm and 5.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from Calis, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Oludeniz, Ovackik, Club Hotel Letoonia, Hillside Beach Club, Lykia Botanika Hotel and Majesty Tuana Hotel.
- What to Wear:
- It is recommended you wear layered clothing and take a change of clothing, swimwear and towels.
- This tour is unsuitable for pregnant women, people who have recently undergone surgery or those with back problems.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Driver and English speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Any other services not mentioned above.