Jeep Safari – Side – Intro
Be prepared for a bumpy ride on this fun, fast-paced Jeep Safari in the Taurus Mountains!
Jeep Safari – Side – Overview
- Head into the Taurus Mountains for an exciting Jeep Safari!
- Visit ancient villages and try local delicacies.
- Swim in a mountain lake enjoy lunch overlooking the water.
- Includes round-trip hotel transfers, lunch, driver and English-speaking guide.
Jeep Safari – Side – Full Details
Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for an action-packed day during which you’ll visit ancient mountain villages and scenic inland lakes, enjoy lunch at a lakeside restaurant, swim in crystal-clear mountain pools and more!
After being picked-up from your hotel, clamber into your Jeep and the driver will set off for the Taurus Mountains behind Side.
As you travel, you’ll visit tiny mountain villages, many of which are 1,000-years-old or more, where you can sample local delicacies and see how the locals really live.
Moving on, you’ll head upwards to a mountain lake where you can take time out to sunbathe or knock the dust off with a refreshing swim.
The lakeside restaurant is the perfect spot to indulge in a tasty late lunch (included) and a few, thirst-quenching drinks before beginning the journey back down the mountain to Side.
Jeep Safari – Side – Intro – Key Info
- 1st April to 28th October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 9.05am and 9.30am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.05pm and 5.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from Side, Colakli, Evrenseki, Gundogdu, Kumkoy, Manavgat and Titreyengol hotels.
- What to Take:
- It is recommended you take a change of clothing, swimwear and towels.
- This tour is not available to children under 12-years-old, pregnant women, people who have recently undergone surgery, those with back problems and certain other physical disabilities.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- English-speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Entry fee to Manavgat Waterfalls ( approx 7/8 Lira)