Key West Trip With Parasailing
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Key West and Parasailing – Miami – Intro
This exciting full-day tour takes you to Key West where you can enjoy the fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and an unforgettable parasailing adventure which will see you floating on a warm breeze above the emerald-green tropical waters of this island paradise.
Key West and Parasailing – Miami – Overview
- Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city – Key West.
- Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere.
- Soar above the emerald waters of Key West on a parasailing adventure.
- Experience amazing panoramic sights of the city that can only be seen from the air.
Key West and Parasailing – Miami – Full Details
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West.
Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
This tour also includes a parasailing adventure. Either in tandem with someone else, or on your own if you prefer, soar above the emerald waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking bird's eye views of this island paradise.
Float on a tropical breeze as one of the state-of-the-art, parasailing boats of 12 passengers glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the southernmost city that can only be seen from the air.
As you parasail, you may even spot dolphins playing in the surf or colourful tropical birds flying past.
- Thrill Seekers
Key West and Parasailing – Miami – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- Between 7.30am and 7.35am.
- Please allow a full day for this tour (approx 12 hours). Free time in Key West will be from 12pm to 6pm.
- Round-trip transfers are included from Regency Hotel Miami Airport 1000 NW LeJeune Rd. Miami 33126. Rest stops are included during both outward and return journeys.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Parasailing in Key West.
- Not Included: