Key West and Snorkelling Adventure – Miami – Intro
This exciting full-day tour takes you to Key West where you can enjoy the fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and an unforgettable snorkelling adventure in the stunning coral reef that sits off the coast of this island paradise, the third largest reef in the world.
Key West and Snorkelling Adventure – Miami – Overview
- Explore Key West, the southernmost city in the continental USA, on a day trip from Miami.
- Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere.
- Experience a 3-hour snorkelling cruise on a 65ft catamaran.
- Explore the warm waters of Key West which teem with colourful marine life.
Key West and Snorkelling Adventure – Miami – Full Details
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West.
Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
This tour also includes a 3-hour snorkelling cruise on a 65ft catamaran during which you can discover a whole new underwater world.
The coral reef off Key West is the 3rd largest reef in the world in which, because of its warm tropical current, you can snorkel all year round. Snorkelling equipment is included.
Key West and Snorkelling Adventure – Miami – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- Between 7.30am and 7.35am.
- Please allow a full day for this tour (approx 12 hours). Free time in Key West will be from 12pm to 6pm.
- Round-trip transfers are included from Regency Hotel Miami Airport 1000 NW LeJeune Rd. Miami 33126. Rest stops are included during both outward and return journeys.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- Minors take this tour under parent/guardian responsibility.
- Free time and snorkelling cruise in Key West and all necessary equipment.
- Not Included: