Key West Day Trip From Miami
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Key West Day Trip – Miami – Intro
Hop 42 bridges and 32 islands on this exciting full-day tour to Key West, where you can spend free time enjoying the fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes or any of the remarkable attractions offered on this stunning island paradise.
Key West Day Trip – Miami – Overview
- Explore Key West, the southernmost city in the continental USA, on a day trip from Miami.
- Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere.
- Visit Hemingway House, take a trolley, train tour, kayaking eco-adventure or dolphin-watching cruise – the choice is yours.
Key West Day Trip – Miami – Full Details
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West.
Enjoy free-time to experience Key West’s Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
No pre-set activities are included during this time on your own, but don’t worry because there's so much to do here that you'll have trouble making up your mind which to choose first - visit Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise – the possibilities are endless.
One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square by the historic waterfront, a place where many gather for a never planned, always different, daily celebration!
Key West Day Trip – Miami – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- Between 7.30am and 7.35am.
- Please allow a full day for this tour (approx 12 hours). Free time in Key West will be from 12pm to 6pm.
- Round-trip transfers are included from Regency Hotel Miami Airport 1000 NW LeJeune Rd. Miami 33126. Rest stops are included during both outward and return journeys.
- Return transfer from Miami to Key West.
- Not Included: