Kos Island Tour - from Bodrum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Kos Island Tour - from Bodrum – Intro
Travel by Hydrofoil from Bodrum to Kos where you’ll have time to explore this beautiful Greek island at your leisure.
Kos Island Tour - from Bodrum – Overview
- Travel by Hydrofoil from Bodrum to the gorgeous Greek island of Kos.
- Explore Kos at your own pace, visit the old town and Asclepion, an ancient healing centre.
- Tour is FREE for children up to 7-years-old and includes round-trip Hydrofoil and hotel transfers.
Kos Island Tour - from Bodrum – Full Details
This great value-for-money full-day excursion, which is FREE for children under 7-years-old, begins with pick-up from your hotel from where you’ll travel to the port at Bodrum.
Board the Hydrofoil for the picturesque 20-minute journey from Bodrum to Kos, one of the beautiful nearby Greek islands.
Upon arrival you are free to explore Kos, the birthplace of Hippocrates - the father of medicine, at your leisure.
Whilst on this lovely island, take time to visit the pretty old town and Asclepion, once one of the most important healing centres in the world.
At around 4pm, you’ll make the return journey from Kos to Bodrum, where you’ll be collected and taken safely back to your resort.
- Culture Vultures
Kos Island Tour - from Bodrum – Key Info
- Tour of Kos.
- Food and beverages.
- Departure Time:
- 8.05am to 9.05am.
- Return Time:
- 4.05pm to 5.30pm.
- Important: Please remember to take your passport.
- Hotel Transfers:
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels and apartments in Bitez, Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Gumbet, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku, Yalikavak, Torba
- Children under the age of 7 are charged locally for their place on the coach.
- If you require a seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask when you book.
- Hotel transfers.
- Not Included: