Lake Garda To Milan Day Trip
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit one of the most important and fashionable cities in northern Italy! On this trip from Lake Garda to Milan you’ll enjoy a day of culture, shopping and sightseeing.
Spend a day discovering Leonardo’s Milan on a guided visit to this modern and cosmopolitan city which combines past and present like no other.
You’ll explore famous sights like Piazza del Duomo, Milan’s Cathedral square, Teatro de la Scalla, Galeria Vottorio Emanuel and the Last Supper resting place, Santa Maria delle Gracie church.
Please Note: Entry to Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper is not included in the price of this ticket and must be paid in-resort.
- Culture Vultures
Lake Garda To Milan Day Trip - Key Info
- May to October: Thursday only.
- Please allow a full day for this tour.
- Departure Time:
- The first pick-up will be Riva at approximately 7.15am. Pick-ups will continue along the lake with last pick up at around 9.15am. Your exact pick up time will be shown on your voucher.
- Departure from Milan will be at approximately 4pm.
- Please ensure that you are outside your hotel or local meeting point at the time confirmed on your voucher.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Limone, Malcesine, Brenzone, Castelleto, Pai, Riva, Arco, Torbole, Torri, Garda, Bardolino, Lazise and Peschiera are included.
- Please ensure that you select the correct ticket according to the area you are staying.
- Important: Due to logistics sometimes it will not be possible to pick you up outside your hotel but at a local meeting point within walking distance.
- Dress Code:
- Please note that when visiting churches and museums shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Round-trip transport from Lake Garda.
- Guided tour of Milan.
- Not Included:
- Entry fee to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper.
Please note that during the low season (April/May/September/October) tours are subject to cancellations if minimum numbers are not reached in which case an alternative day/time or full refund will be offered.