Lobos Catamaran Day Trip
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Lobos Catamaran Day Trip – Intro
The Lobos Catamaran Day Trip takes you to Fuerteventura’s closest neighbour for a day of snorkelling, swimming and relaxation in a beautiful island setting!
Lobos Catamaran Day Trip – Overview
- Sail to the wild island of Lobos by catamaran.
- Choose between learning how to tie sailor’s knots, exploring the coastline, snorkelling or water sports in an inflatable boat.
- Enjoy an inclusive indulgent lunch and open sangria bar.
- Keep a look out for dolphins, whales and flying fish.
- Includes an English-speaking guide and round-trip transfers from Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo, Jandia and Costa Calma hotels.
Lobos Catamaran Day Trip – Full Details
After being collected from your resort and taken to the ferry port of Corralejo, you'll sail for the wild island of Lobos.
During the cruise, keep a look out for flying fish, dolphins and whales which are often to be seen in these waters.
Once on the island of Lobos - the activities and fun commence! Choose between exploring the coastline, learning how to tie sailor’s knots, snorkelling in search of marine life or water sports in a fun inflatable boat.
After working up a healthy appetite, enjoy a tasty lunch which is accompanied by an open sangria bar.
Following lunch, enjoy the cruise back to Corralejo arriving at the dock at around 3pm for the onward journey back to your hotel.
Lobos Catamaran Day Trip – Key Info
- Availability and Timing:
- Corralejo & Caleta de Fuste: Tuesdays and Fridays from 11am to 4pm.
- Jandia & Costa Calma: Tuesdays only from 11am to 4pm.
- Hotel Transfers:
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Corralejo & Caleta de Fuste and Jandia & Costa Calma. Please be sure to choose the ticket option which departs from your resort.
- What to Take:
- It is recommended you take suncream, a sunhat, towel and swimsuit.
- Lunch and unlimited drinks.
- Not Included: Gratuities.