Madame Tussauds Tickets - London
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Madame Tussauds Tickets – London
Ever felt like you were destined for the dizzy heights of fame and fortune? Then you’ll feel right at home at the original Madame Tussauds, one of London's most popular attractions filled with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars.
Get ready to strut your stuff down the red carpet, strike a pose for the paparazzi and party with Hollywood stars like only an A-lister can!
Get sporty in the interactive Sport Zone, where you can join Lewis Hamilton on the track or beat Beckham as you score a top-class penalty.
Take the stage with Britney Spears, meet Barack Obama in the White House or have a photo with The Queen on the Royal Balcony.
This is one A-list party you’ll definitely want to RSVP to! Be sure to book your Madame Tussauds ticket in advance to avoid the queues with Faster admission.
Tom Hardy joins the A-List Party! Cuddle up with the English heartthrob on his very own leather sofa and feel his heartbeat. Yes that’s right – his heartbeat. The latest addition to Madame Tussauds London’s collection comes with its very own beating heart!
And that’s not all – once you come up close and personal with the Hollywood star, you’ll soon realise his chest is actually warm. It just couldn’t feel more real unless Tom Hardy actually sat there!
Star Wars Experience
Star Wars fans can get the ultimate selfie with Han Solo, Chewbacca, Yoda and other legendary characters in this epic new experience featuring the most iconic movie moments!
Find out how the figures were made in this video:
Please click here for opening times.
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR.
- Daily: 9am to 4pm (last admission)
- Extended opening hours apply at peak times and over the UK summer holidays.
- We recommend that you check specific opening hours with the attraction before you visit.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds is closed on Christmas Day.
The busiest periods at Madame Tussauds are between 12 noon and 3pm.
- All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- To get on the Spirit of London ride visitors under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- The majority of facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests.
- However the themed ride ‘Spirit of London’ requires some physical endeavour to board and disembark, and is therefore unfortunately not accessible due to health and safety considerations.
- IMPORTANT: For safety reasons the venue can only admit 3 wheelchair users into the attraction at any one given time. It is therefore essential to pre-book a timeslot in advance. Please contact us on 0844 873 0070 before booking and we will advise you further.
Children are classified as aged 4 – 15 inclusive. Under 4s go free.
Entrance to Madame Tussauds London.
- Admission to the Sherlock Holmes Experience. Tickets for this can be purchased at the attraction for £5 (subject to availability).
- Admission to the Alien: Escape Experience.
IMPORTANT: Exchanging your e-tickets
Upon arrival please exchange your printed e-ticket at Ticket Office - 1 (Door 1) of the attraction in exchange for a timed ticket. PLEASE NOTE although entry through this door is generally faster than the usual entry queues, during school holidays and weekends the attraction is extremely busy and long queues should be expected through all entrances. To enter the attraction and begin your experience at your specified time slot you will go to Entrance - 2 (Door 2).
Highlights of Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds is home to a host of celebs and is always adding more!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
The ultimate celebrity power couple have been honoured with new wax figures at Madame Tussauds – just in time for Brad’s 50th birthday!
Brad and Ange are "premiere ready" and displayed at their red carpet best, with Brad in a sophisticated black suit and tie and casually tousled hair, and Angelina the epitome of glamour in a stunning blue evening gown with hair coiffed into an elegant up-do.
Get up-close with Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis - or at least their very lifelike wax figures – as they take up permanent residence at Madame Tussauds London!
Get right next to the band for the perfect profile photo with the 1D boys – the figures even wear clothes donated by the boys themselves!
The internationally-acclaimed singer/songwriter, Oscar-winner and MBE recipient can now add the honour of her own Madame Tussauds likeness to her list of achievements!
Adele’s wax figure is styled to perfection in a glamorous black dress, in a display that pays tribute to her show-stopping live performances.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
A new figure of Her Majesty was unveiled to mark the Diamond Jubilee – this is the 23rd figure of the Queen at Madame Tussauds.
Kate Winslet – Our Leading Lady
Madame Tussauds London welcomes multi-award winning actress and nation’s sweetheart Kate Winslet with a brand new wax figure. The Titanic star topped a visitor survey to name Britain’s best leading lady, beating Dame Helen Mirren and Dame Judi Dench.
Other Madame Tussauds Celebrities!
Tom Daley the British sports star dives into Madame Tussauds with a dramatic action figure; perfectly captured in mid-dive as he soars towards the water.
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge join the Royal line-up in time to celebrate their first Wedding Anniversary!
Madame Tussauds is located on Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR