Madame Tussauds Tickets - London
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Madame Tussauds Tickets – London
Ever felt like you were destined for the dizzy heights of fame and fortune? Then you’ll feel right at home at the original Madame Tussauds, one of London's most popular attractions filled with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars.
Join your favourite celebs at the ultimate Awards Party and get ready to strut your stuff down the red carpet, strike a pose for the paparazzi and party with Hollywood stars like only an A-lister can!
Get sporty in the interactive Sport Zone, where you can join Lewis Hamilton on the track or beat Beckham as you score a top-class penalty.
This is one A-list party you’ll definitely want to RSVP to! Be sure to book your Madame Tussauds ticket in advance to avoid the queues with Faster admission.
With more new and exciting stars on their way, what are you waiting for? Visit Madame Tussauds London today.
Madame Tussauds have unveiled the hotly anticipated figures of the biggest girl group on the planet, Little mix, to mark the band's 10th anniversary.
Little Mix joins the likes of Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, Dua Lipa and Taylor Swift, in the madame Tussauds London music zone.
Get up close with the national British icon who has just been revvealed at Madame Tussauds London in celebration of his 28th birthday.
Tom Hardy joins the A-List Party! Cuddle up with the English heartthrob on his very own leather sofa and feel his heartbeat. Yes that’s right – his heartbeat. The latest addition to Madame Tussauds London’s collection comes with its very own beating heart!
And that’s not all – once you come up close and personal with the Hollywood star, you’ll soon realise his chest is actually warm. It just couldn’t feel more real unless Tom Hardy actually sat there!
Star Wars Experience
Star Wars fans can get the ultimate selfie with Han Solo, Chewbacca, Yoda and other legendary characters in this epic new experience featuring the most iconic movie moments!
Find out how the figures were made in this video:
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR.
- Daily: 9am to 4pm (last admission)
- Extended opening hours apply at peak times and over the UK summer holidays.
- We recommend that you check specific opening hours with the attraction before you visit.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds is closed on Christmas Day.
The busiest periods at Madame Tussauds are between 12 noon and 3pm.
- All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- To get on the Spirit of London ride visitors under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- The majority of facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests.
- However the themed ride ‘Spirit of London’ requires some physical endeavour to board and disembark, and is therefore unfortunately not accessible due to health and safety considerations.
- IMPORTANT: For safety reasons the venue can only admit 3 wheelchair users into the attraction at any one given time. It is therefore essential to pre-book a timeslot in advance. Please contact us on 0844 873 0070 before booking and we will advise you further.
Children are classified as aged 3 – 15 inclusive. Under 3s go free.
Entrance to Madame Tussauds London.
Highlights of Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds is home to a host of celebs and is always adding more!
Join all four of the original members of the hottest girl group in the world on stage in a recreation of the iconic bounce back video set. Step into the spotlight with Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy and feel like one of the band.
Get up close with the national British icon who has just been revealed at Madame Tussauds London in celebration of his 28th birthday.
Princess of pop and multi-award winner Dua lipa has joined the lineup at Madame Tusauds London alongside a brand new experience, the glow Room.
Swifties rejoice! A brand new figure of taylor Swift has taken centre stage in the music area of Madame Tussauds London.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Join superstar Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson at the ultimate A list party.
The internationally-acclaimed singer/songwriter, Oscar-winner and MBE recipient can now add the honour of her own Madame Tussauds likeness to her list of achievements!
Adele’s wax figure is styled to perfection in a glamorous black dress, in a display that pays tribute to her show-stopping live performances.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
A figure of Her Majesty was unveiled to mark the Diamond Jubilee – this is the 23rd figure of the Queen at Madame Tussauds.
Madame Tussauds is located on Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR