New York Pass with Fast Track Access
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
The New York Pass
Want to experience as much as you possibly can in NYC (while spending as little as you possibly can)?
The New York Pass gives you free entry to over 80 of New York’s biggest and best attractions, museums, sightseeing tours and lots more!
How does it work?
Save £££s and make the most of this amazing city with one handy pass!
New York Passes are available for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days, so you can choose the one that fits with your visit, whether you’re in NYC for a short break or a longer trip.
You can enter each attraction once with your pass, but you can visit as many of the attractions as you like during its validity period
FREE entry to over 80 New York attractions!
These are just some of the attractions included with your pass:
- The Empire State Building Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- American Museum of Natural History
- Yankee Stadium Tour
- The Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Bike Rental
- Sightseeing Cruises
Click here for a full list of attractions that are included with your New York Pass
Getting around in New York
Your time is precious – don’t risk getting lost in the big city!
See as much as you can in The City That Never Sleeps with this amazing-value attraction pass!
Important: If you have a child under the age of 3 years old they will be able to enter most of the attractions for free. We recommend that you check with the attractions in advance whether children under the age of 3 are free as there are always some exceptions.
- Culture Vultures
Duration of Use:
- You can purchase a New York Pass for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days
- Your pass will be activated the first time you use it.
- Days are consecutive and based on calendar days – so for example, if you use your pass for the first time at 4pm on Monday, then Monday will be counted as day one.
- The pass will expire at midnight on the last day of its duration.
Where can I use my New York Pass?
Click here for a full list of attractions that are included with your pass
After booking you will receive a PDF document from us which you can download and instantly use on your Smartphone as a Mobile Pass. Or alternatively you can print it out and show at each attraction.
- Passes can only be used at each attraction once, but you can visit as many of the attractions as you like during its validity period
Terms & Conditions:
Pass inclusions are subject to change without notice. The New York Pass is non-transferable and no refunds can be given in the event of any changes. No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen cards.