SuperJeep Northern Lights Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Be adventurous - hunt the Northern Lights by super jeep!
Give yourself the best chance of seeing the breath-taking Aurora Borealis phenomenon! Choose the super jeep as your vehicle and venture into the Icelandic wilderness after dark. Ride into otherwise unreachable areas on a 3-4 hour hunt for the Northern Lights.
Witness a stunning show in the sky
The Northern Lights undoubtedly are one of the most captivating sights in Iceland. If you’re lucky enough to catch up to them, you’ll see yellow-green and white colours mix in mellows swirls in the night sky above you.
Sometimes, splashes of bright red and warm pink will join the picture, creating an unforgettable view. The elders say that the harsher the night‘s frost, the more intense the colours will be.
Why choose a super jeep tour?
- Access areas you can’t reach on other tours – the super jeep can drive over snow and through rivers - it’s your best chance to follow the Northern Lights further than with any other type of vehicle
- Fun, fun & more fun! – If you love a good adrenaline rush, the super jeep ride will be right up your alley!
- Travel in a small group – the jeep holds up to 6 people, so the tour has a certain exclusive feel
What happens to my ticket if the tour gets cancelled?
If the sky is not perfectly clear and the weather conditions are unfavourable, the Northern Lights Jeep Tour might be cancelled. If that happens, you’ll be offered a seat on the next available day.
What if the tour takes place but I don’t see the Northern Lights?
Your Northern Lights tour went ahead but the mischievous Aurora Borealis escaped you? Don’t worry – you can try your luck again on the next available tour for free!
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
- This is a seasonal tour which only runs in the winter months; between 15th September and 15th April tour runs daily. The tour does not run during the summer months as it is too light to see the Northern lights (16th April to 14th September).
- Please be at meeting point at least 15min before departure time.
- For departures between 1st October and 14th March departure time will be 8pm and for departures between 15th September and 30th September and 15th March and 15th April departure is at 9pm.
- 3-4 hr approx.
Times are approximate and subject to change.
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
- Return hotel transfers and an English speaking guide/driver.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- If the tour goes ahead and the Northern Lights are not seen you will be offered the tour again for free. Jeep holds up to 6 passengers.
Visit the link that you'll find in your voucher to download and print off a voucher for Reykjavik Rost.
Located right by the old Harbor, Reykjavik Rost offers a selection of freshly made & grilled sandwiches with a delicious selection of soups. With our exclusive meal deal voucher you can save up to 25% off of your combo meal (Soup + Sandwich + Filter coffee). Delicious!