Oludeniz Boat Trip - from Fethiye
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Oludeniz Boat Trip - from Fethiye - Intro
The whole family will love the Oludeniz Boat Trip, which takes you on a memorable cruise along the Bays of Oludeniz where you can swim in the warm waters of the Blue Cave, see for miles from ancient ruins, explore Butterfly Valley, enjoy a tasty lunch on board the boat and much more!
Oludeniz Boat Trip - from Fethiye – Overview
- Enjoy a boat trip to the Bays of Olundeniz.
- Swim in the Blue Cave and stop at Butterfly Valley.
- Visit the ruins of St. Nicholas Island and swim at Cold Spring Bay.
- Includes lunch on the boat and round-trip hotel transfers.
Oludeniz Boat Trip - from Fethiye – Full Details
The Oludeniz Boat Trip from Fethiye takes you on relaxing, family-friendly cruise along the beautiful Bays of Oludeniz.
During this full-day trip you’ll have time to swim in the azure-blue waters of the Blue Cave and explore Butterfly Valley where, if you are lucky, you may catch a glimpse of the rare Tiger Butterfly.
After an indulgent lunch on the boat (included), climb to the top of the ancient ruins on St. Nicholas Island for spectacular views over the Bay.
Finally, enjoy a refreshing dip at Cold Spring Bay, where the cool spring water flows down the mountainside and into the sea, before beginning the scenic return journey back to your resort.
Oludeniz Boat Trip - from Fethiye – Key Info
- 1st May to 25th October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Between 9.05am and 10.05am.
- Return Time:
- Between 5.05pm and 5.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Fethiye, Hisaronu, Oludeniz, Ovacik and Calis (except from the Olundeniz Hotel, Majesty Tuana Hotel, Lykya Botanika Hotel, Hillside Beach Club and Club Hotel Letoonia).
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Not Included: