Orlando To Miami Trip - 1 Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
One Day Miami Trip - from Orlando – Intro
This is a great introduction to the sizzling melting-pot that is Miami, visiting some of its most well-known areas. Spend time in the famous Bayside Shopping Mall, situated right on the waterfront and frequented by many yachts. Plus a visit to South Beach with its Art Deco galleries, museums and shops is an absolute must!
One Day Miami Trip - from Orlando - Overview
- Visit some of Miami’s best known areas.
- Visit the famous Bayside Shopping Mall.
- Take an optional Star Island Cruise.
- Enjoy free time at South Beach on Ocean Drive.
- Includes round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney area hotels.
One Day Miami Trip - from Orlando - Full Details
Don’t miss this day excursion of Miami - one of the most upbeat cities on Florida’s East Coast. This world-famous city has received much press in the last year as home to the MTV Music Awards and beach parties.
Visit the famous Bayside Shopping Mall, outside which you’ll sometimes see more yachts parked than cars!
Enjoy some free time in this bustling waterfront shopping centre hunting for bargains, watching the stunning boats or visiting the Hard Rock Café Miami – it’s totally up to you!
You’ll also have the opportunity to take an optional Star Island Cruise (not included in price). This city tour by water gives you great views of the city skyline and the homes of stars such as Mr. Parker of Parker Pens and Gloria Estefan.
Your next stop is the world-famous South Beach on Ocean Drive. Here you’ll have ample free time to explore this beautiful area, visit the Art Deco galleries, museums and shops or simply enjoy the beach!
Please Note: You’ll have approx. 3 hours of free time at both Bayside Mall and South Beach.
One Day Miami Trip - from Orlando - Key Info
- Sundays and Thursdays.
- Departure and Return Times:
- 7am departure. You’ll leave South Beach at around 6pm.
- Allow a full day for this trip.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas included.
- What to Wear:
- We recommend casual, comfortable clothing and swimwear.
- What to Take:
- Camera, sunscreen, beach towels and any beach equipment required.
- A packed breakfast is included to eat at your leisure.
- Not Included: