Palma Shopping Trip – Intro
Visit Majorca's beautiful capital on this Palma Shopping Trip and enjoy a day to explore, shop and enjoy at your own pace.
Palma Shopping Trip – Full Details
Take a day out to visit Palma, Majorca’s capital city on this full-day trip
Round-trip bus transport is included from major resorts on the North and East of the island, so you don’t need to worry about battling traffic or finding your way there!
Once you arrive in Palma you’re free to do whatever you like - see the sights, get stuck into some retail therapy or explore the city
In the afternoon you’ll visit Bellver Castle, which has fabulous panoramic views of the whole city as well as the beautiful Bay of Palma.
When the day is over, you’ll be transported safely back to your hotel
- Culture Vultures
Palma Shopping Trip – Key Info
- From Eastern Resorts: Tuesdays and Fridays from May to October
- From Northern Resorts: Mondays and Thursdays from May to September
- Pick-up & Drop-off Times:
- You will be picked up at approx. 8.30am.
- Please ensure that you are at your hotel lobby or pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to pick-up.
- Drop-offs are from approx. 6.30pm depending on your hotel’s location
- You will be picked up from your hotel or a close centrally-located meeting point. You will be advised of this when you call to re-confirm once in-resort
- Please allow a full day (approx. 9 hours)
- Transfers from selected resorts and hotels
- Free time in Palma
- Visit to Bellver Castle
- Not Included:
- Food and drinks.
- Please ensure that you select the correct ticket for the resort you are staying in