Papal Audience with Francis I
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Papal Audience Tickets
Experience the only escorted ticket service of the Papal Audience
Join thousands of pilgrims who gather from around the world every week to feel the wonder of the Papal Audience & hear Pope Francis I deliver his Wednesday address live.
Meeting the pope is an extraordinary experience - let us organise it for you and avoid the hassle!
Highlights of the Papal Audience
Fancy a sneak peek? Here’s what you can expect from the Papal Audience:
Hear Cardinals preach in various languages
Listen to the Pope’s weekly message
Sing with the spiritual leaders of the Church
Pray with the Pope - the head of State of Vatican City
Or just sit back and observe the phenomena while taking it all in!
Enjoy the perks of having a tour guide
Explore the history of the Papacy and the Vatican City with your tour guide. Learn about the 17th century St. Peter’s Square created by Bernini and discover the fascinating past of the world’s smallest sovereign state.
Enter the Papal Audience prepared! Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of what’s about to happen, so you’ll be ready for your gathering with Pope Francis I.
Why book Papal Audience Tickets in advance?
We’ll guide you & we’ll take away the stress of dealing with the overwhelming crowds on your own
We reserve your tickets, pick them up & bring them to you, so you won’t have to worry about a thing
We get you inside early & we stay with you until the Pope begins his address, so you get a better chance of finding good seats
Please note: This tour might be subject to disruptions based on the Pope's schedule and religious holidays
- Culture Vultures
Papal Audience with Francis I – Key Info
- Papal Audience Ticket.
- English-speaking guide.
- Type of Tour:
- Walking Tour.
- Wednesdays, all year round except for July and August.
- Departure Time:
- 7.30am. Please arrive at least 15 mins before so as not to miss the tour.
- Departure Point:
- Please make your way to the tour departure point at Via dei Bastioni di Michelangelo number 21, in Rome.
- Please be at the departure point by 7.45am.
- Suitable Clothing:
- It is recommended you wear layered clothing, comfortable walking shoes and in the summer months, take sunglasses and a hat.
- Included: Transportation from centrally located hotels, guide, audience Skip the line ticket.
- Not Included:
- Gratuities and any other services not mentioned above.
Additional Information: Please note that it is forbidden to bring metal objects with you. Also seating to the audience is limited and not guaranteed.