Park Guell Guided Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Park Guell Guided Tour – Overview
- Skip the lines into Park Guell Barcelona for a guided tour of these amazing gardens.
- Discover Gaudi’s love of bizarre shapes and colour combinations in designs found throughout the park.
- Learn more about Gaudi and Park Guell from a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide.
Park Guell Guided Tour – Full Details
Truly unique and unparalleled, Park Guell in Barcelona, a masterpiece of design and architecture by Catalan artist Antoni Gaudi, is unlike any park you’ve visited before.
Gaudi’s love of bizarre shapes and colour combinations, his mosaic tile-work and modernist Art Noveau style shine through throughout these beautiful gardens which overlook Barcelona from the top of a hill.
The tour is led by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable English-speaking guide, from whom you’ll learn more about the park’s design and Gaudi himself.
- Culture Vultures
Park Guell Walking Tour – Key Info
- 23rd March - 31st October: Daily at 11am
- 1st November - 25th March: Daily at 12pm (Bilingual - English and Spanish)
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
Approximately 1½ hours
The tour departs from the Laie Store and Bookshop which is located at the left pavilion at the entrance to Park Guell at No.12 Olot Street.
NEW MEETING POINT Please note that form 14th January 2019 the new meeting point will be at: Gaudí Experience. Larrad Street, 41.