Peter Pan Sailing Trip
- Discover Tenerife’s beautiful coastline with a 3-hour sailing trip on the family-friendly Peter Pan cruise!
- Choose from a morning cruise, setting sail at 10am, or an afternoon cruise at 1.30pm, both lasting around 3 hours.
- Return transport is included from major hotels in the south of Tenerife.
- Sailing from Los Cristianos harbour, the boat anchors in the marine reserve of La Caleta or Palm Mar where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear water.
- A delicious buffet lunch is served on-board, including paella, chicken, salad, bread and fruit
- The boat has an open bar, with unlimited soft drinks and water, plus beer and wine served with lunch
- Relax in the sun out on the top deck, or those who prefer to stay inside can watch the waves from the cosy lounge room
- If you’re lucky you might even spot the pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins who love to swim alongside the boats!
Every day all year round (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
- The ship sails at 10am and 1.30pm (times are subject to change)
- Please ensure that you are at your hotel lobby or pick-up point at least 15 minutes before your arranged pick-up time
- Return transport is included from major hotels in the South of Tenerife only.
- Please call the number provided on your e-ticket at least 48 hours in advance to confirm which hotel you wish to be collected from.
- Visitors staying in North Tenerife may make their own way to Los Cristianos harbour and join the cruise from here.
Please allow approx. 3 hours for your trip (plus extra time for hotel pick-up)
Unfortunately, the boat is not wheelchair accessible
This tour is suitable for children of all ages. Kids under 6 can board for free!
- Return transport from major hotels in South Tenerife
- Buffet lunch including paella, chicken, salad, bread and fruit
- Drinks including water, soft drinks, beer & wine with lunch.
Please call the number provided on your e-ticket at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your booking and which hotel you wish to be collected from.
CHILDREN - while they can travel for free on this tour if aged 2 or under they still need to be accounted for so please remember to include them in your booking by calling us on 0344 873 0070