Picasso Walking Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Picasso Walking Tour – Intro
Walk in the footsteps of legendary Pablo Picasso on this guided walking tour which takes you to places in Barcelona the artist frequented and on a self-guided tour of the Picasso Museum.
Picasso Walking Tour – Overview
- Visit places in Barcelona frequented by Pablo Picasso.
- As you walk, learn more about the man and his art from your knowledgeable, English-speaking guide.
- Includes a self-guided tour of the Picasso Museum.
Picasso Walking Tour – Full Details
Picasso, who died in 1973 aged 92, developed his unique painting style whilst living and working in Barcelona.
During your tour of the places in the city most loved and frequented by this great artist, you’ll be accompanied by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable English-speaking guide from whom you’ll learn more about the man and his passion – his art.
The tour ends at the Picasso Museum (entrance fee included), where you are free to spend time at your leisure in one of Barcelona’s most visited attractions.
- Culture Vultures
Picasso Walking Tour – Key Info
- Available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays throughout the year except for December 25 & 26 and January 1 & 6.
- Departure Time:
- Your tour begins at 3pm. Please ensure your arrival at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Approximately 2 hours.
- Departure Location:
- The tour departs from the Barcelona Tourist Office, Placa de Catalunya 17, Barcelona.
- Guided tour of Picasso’s Barcelona and entry to the Picasso Museum.
- Not Included:
- Hotel transfers.