Real Ranch Rodeo
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Real Ranch Rodeo - Intro
Head out to the home of the first American cowboys for an evening of Rodeo entertainment, ranch activities and wild west-style fun!
Real Ranch Rodeo - Overview
- Hayride around the ranch
- BBQ Dinner & soft drinks
- Live Rodeo with bull riding, trick riding, barrel racing and more!
- Line dancing party & kids’ entertainment
- Round-trip transportation included from Orlando hotels
Real Ranch Rodeo – Full Details
Travel to Southern Osceola County, land of the original American Cowboys, for a Wild West Rodeo experience on a real dude ranch!
On arrival you’ll be welcomed with a family-style cookout, including BBQ chicken, St. Louis smoke ribs, hotdogs, corn on the cob, baked beans, potato wedges, salads, fruit cobbler and soft drinks.
Take a Hayride
After the meal you’ll take an old-fashioned, tractor-pulled hayride which takes you into the beautiful “Kissimmee Island Cattle Company Wildlife Management Area” (KICCO), running along the Kissimmee River.
On your 45-minute Hayride you’ll be entertained by a singing cowboy who belts out classics and popular contemporary tunes, as well as fascinating facts and stories about the KICCO Wildlife area.
Here you’ll get to see all kinds of wildlife such as white-tailed deer, bald eagles, wild hogs, hawks, bulls, alligators and wild turkeys.
Time for the Rodeo!
Prepare to be mesmerised by the unpredictable excitement of the Saturday Night Rodeo!
This evening of family fun takes place at the 1,200-seat rodeo arena and draws rodeo athletes from all over to compete in trick riding, calf roping, barrel racing and bull riding.
8 seconds doesn’t sound like a long time, but when you’re watching a bull rider trying to stay on a bucking bull, it seems like an eternity!
Little cowpokes can take part in a “calf scramble” where boys and girls try to remove a ribbon from a calf’s tail. The first one to get the ribbon wins a prize!
The fun doesn’t stop once the rodeo ends! Try out some bull riding of your own on the Mechanical Bull or shake your stuff at the live dance party!
Kids can sing, dance and compete in games while the DJ spins classic party tunes like the “Macarena,” “Electric Slide” and “Cotton Eyed Joe”.
As night falls, you’ll be transported back to your hotel, taking memories of a hilarious, fun-filled cowboy experience with you!
Tour Exclusions: Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages, mechanical bull ride (payable locally approx $10pp)
- Culture Vultures
Real Ranch Rodeo - Key Info
- Every Saturday
- Round-trip transfers are included from selected Orlando hotels
- Pick-up Times:
- Pick ups will be around 2.30pm (depending on hotel location), and drop-offs will be around 11pm.
- Please allow approx. 8-9 hours for this trip
- This activity may be unsuitable for people with mobility difficuties as you will be required to climb steps and sit on the bales of hay for the hayride. Also the rodeo arena is bleacher-style seating.
- What to wear:
- We recommend casual & cool clothing - remember to bring your camera and dancing shoes!
- Inclement Weather:
- The Rodeo often performs in the rain, however during violet storms the hayride cannot operate for health and safety reasons. If significant weather shows all evening, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Transport from Orlando hotels
- BBQ dinner
- Not Included:
- Alcoholic drinks