Rome By Night Tour With Dinner
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Rome By Night Tour with Dinner – Intro
Rome is a beautiful, romantic city, no more so than at night when ancient monuments and landmarks are beautifully lit against the night sky.
Enjoy a delicious and romantic meal in Rome before setting off to see the magical sights of Rome by night.
Rome By Night Tour With Dinner – Overview
- See Rome by night on a panoramic coach tour.
- Hear fascinating stories, legends and facts about the Eternal City.
- Enjoy a delicious Roman meal at a traditional local restaurant.
- You’ll be accompanied on the tour by an English-speaking guide.
Rome By Night Tour With Dinner – Full Details
They say that romance was named after Rome and what could be more romantic than seeing this beautiful city by night against a backdrop of stars?
First enjoy a more stationary view as you enjoy a delicious Italian meal, then travel by coach around Rome.
See the Eternal City’s most famous monuments in the world in their illuminated glory on a panoramic tour.
This three-hours tour, which includes a stop at the Piazza Navona is the perfect opportunity to see Rome from a different perspective.
A friendly English-speaking guide will regale you with stories, facts and legends about the city, and be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Culture Vultures
Rome By Night Tour With Dinner – Key Info
- Between November and March: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Between April and October: Fridays and Saturdays.
- Type of Tour:
- Panoramic guided coach tour with dinner.
- Departure Time:
- 8pm. Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior.
- Approximately 3 hours.
- Not included. Clients to make thier way to the meeting point.
- Panoramic coach tour with stops.
- Dinner at a traditional Roman restaurant.
- English-speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Gratuities and any other services not mentioned above.