Rome by Night
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Rome by Night Tour– Intro
This luxury coach tour gives you a front-row seat to the show that is Rome by night! Seeing the city’s most famous monuments lit up by the Rome illuminations is a really romantic and magical experience.
Rome by Night Tour – Overview
- See Rome by night on a 2-hour luxury coach tour
- See the city lit up by Rome’s stunning illuminations
- See some of Rome’s most famous monuments including the Colosseum, Circus Maximus and St Peter’s Square
- Pick-up and drop-off available from central Rome hotels
Rome by Night – Full Details
See the beautiful and historic city of Rome in all its illuminated glory on this 2-hour luxury coach tour!
The Rome by Night tour is one of the most romantic ways to experience the city, and a great way to celebrate your first or last night in Rome.
On this tour you’ll see some of Rome’s most famous monuments and attractions, including:
- Castel Sant'Angelo - the Mausoleum of Hadrian
- St Peter’s Square, where you’ll see Bernini’s famous Colonnade and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Piazza Venezia with its imposing “Vittoriano” monument
- The world-famous Colosseum – one of Rome’s most popular attractions
- Circus Maximus - the first and largest chariot racing stadium in ancient Rome
- Tiber Island - home to the ancient temple of Asclepius, the god of healing
- The Arch of Constantine
- Theatre of Marcello
- Rome’s Jewish quarter
- Piazza Navona, the baroque square famous for Bernini’s masterpiece, the “Fountain of the Four Rivers”
A visit to Rome is always special, but this tour of the city’s sparkling illuminations will make it really magical!
- Culture Vultures
Rome Illuminations Tour – Key Info
- Available Tuesdays and Saturdays between November and March and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays between April and October.
- The tour starts at 8pm between November and March and 9pm between Apreil and October.
- Approx 2 hours.
- Departure Location:
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is available from central Rome hotels.
- Luxury coach tour and English speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Food or drinks
- Entry to Rome attractions
- Any other services not mentioned above