VIP Rome To Naples & Pompeii Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Rome To Naples & Pompeii Tour – Intro
When in Rome, don’t miss the chance to visit Pompeii, a city forever frozen in time at 79AD, and the beautiful city of Naples.
Rome To Naples & Pompeii Tour – Overview
- Travel by luxury coach from Rome to Naples.
- Enjoy a guided tour of all the most important city sights.
- Stop for lunch with drinks before heading to Pompeii.
- Take a fascinating guided tour of Pompeii, one of the Wonders of the World.
- Tour includes free hotel transfers, lunch and Pompeii site entry fees.
Rome To Naples & Pompeii Tour – Full Details
You’ll be collected from your centrally located Rome hotel and, in the company of a friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking guide, begin the scenic luxury coach journey through the countryside of Rome along the “Highway of the Sun” to Naples.
Enjoy a guided walk in this beautiful city, taking in the most important sites and landmarks along the way.
You’ll see the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Piazza Del Plesbiscito, Gallery of Umberto I and the impressive San Carlo Opera House.
Upon leaving Naples, enjoy a delightful lunch with drinks before moving on to your next destination.
If you are lucky enough to be visiting Rome, you are sure to have seen some of Italy’s most famous ancient landmarks.
But equally important to Italy’s history is Pompeii, which, along with its smaller neighbour Herculaneum, was buried beneath layers of ash, lava and mud when nearby volcano Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79AD.
The exciting Rome to Pompeii tour takes you on a visit to this fascinating city, its ancient streets lined with forums, villas and baths built by its wealthy Roman inhabitants.
Even if history is not your thing, you won’t fail to be moved by the sight of this once very ordinary city in which people and their belongings remain where they fell many centuries ago.
After your Pompeii tour, you’ll begin the return journey, stopping along the way at a Cameo factory where these delicate items are still made with a technique dating back to Greek times.
Upon arrival in Rome, you’ll be dropped off as close as possible to your hotel.
- Culture Vultures
Rome To Naples & Pompeii Tour – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- Guided coach tour.
- Daily between April and October and on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays between November and March.
- Departure Time:
- 7.30am.( April to October)
- 8.00am.( November to March)
- Free pick-up from centrally located hotels between 6.15am to 7.15am is included.
- Drop-off: Please note that because of its size, the coach may not be able to drop you off at your hotel, in which case you’ll be dropped off as close as possible.
- Departure Point:
- If you are not being picked-up, please make your way to the tour departure point at Via dei Bastioni di Michelangelo number 21, in Rome.
- Please be at the departure point by 7.15am.
- Suitable Clothing:
- It is recommended you wear layered clothing, comfortable walking shoes and in the summer months, take sunglasses and a hat.
- Guided tour of Naples.
- Lunch with soft drinks.
- Entrance fee and guided tour of the Pompeii ruins.
- English-speaking guide.
- Free pick-up and drop off service for centrally located hotels.
Please note that for visits from April 2019 the tour will also include:
- Guided visit of Villa of Mysteries
- Extended 2hr30min with guide
- Not Included:
- Gratuities and any other services not mentioned above.