Ronda Tour - Full Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Ronda Tour - Full Day
If you are visiting beautiful Andalusia, don’t miss this exciting Ronda Tour during which you’ll see the spectacular Ronda gorge, visit a famous bullring and ancient churches, taste local wines at a bodega and much more!
- Enjoy a full-day tour from the Costa del Sol to Ronda.
- Enjoy a tour of the town of Ronda – one of the ‘white villages of Andalusia.
- See the spectacular Ronda Gorge.
- Visit Spain’s oldest bullring and its museum.
- Visit a 15th century church.
- Take a guided tour of a Bodega and learn how Spanish wines are made.
- Includes return transport from the Costa del Sol and an English-speaking guide.
Andalusia is a stunningly beautiful place, and no more so than in Ronda, an ancient town and one of famous ‘white villages’ of Andalusia.
During your journey from the Costa Del Sol, relax in air-conditioned comfort and take in the stunning scenery of the Andalusian countryside.
When you arrive in Ronda, you’ll see the famous 18th century Puente Neuvo (New Bridge) which stretches across the El Tajo River gorge.
On a tour of town’s main square, you’ll see the Plaza de España, the Church of St Mary the Elder and the 15th century Church of the Holy Spirit.
Moving on, you’ll head to the oldest bullring in Spain where all the most important bullfighting events are held - the Plaza de Toros.
Here you’ll learn more about the traditions behind bullfighting and visit the attached museum with memorabilia including photographs of famous fans such as Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles.
Enjoy a guided tour of the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda wine cellar next, where you’ll discover what it takes to produce Spanish wines and maybe indulge in a sample or two to test its merits!
Take free time to explore Ronda at your own pace before making the return journey to the coast, perhaps people-watching the locals as they go about their day or indulging in traditional tapas at a local cafe.
Keep your camera handy to capture the beauty of the Andalusian landscape as you make the return journey back to the Costa del Sol.
- Culture Vultures
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (except December 24th, 25th and 31st or January 1st).
Approx. 7.10am to 9.40am.
Pick-ups are available from the following locations:
- Torremolinos: Natali Hotel and Hotel Cervantes
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal
- Estepona: McDonalds Restaurant (Avenida Litoral, 4)
- Malaga: Bus Stop #11 on Avenida Andalucia in Malaga City
Allow around 11 hours for this tour.
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Guided tour of Ronda.
- Visit to a local Bodega.
- Free time in Ronda.
Please note infants aged 0-3 are not allowed to travel free of charge on this tour as they are legally required to have their own seat. To add an infant to the booking and find out the coast, please call 0371 700 888.
Please note the supplier will not provide child seats and your will need to make your own arrangements.