Saklikent - from Fethiye
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Saklikent - from Fethiye – Intro
Enjoy an exciting full-day excursion to Tlos – the oldest city in the Lycian region; Tlos Park - a cool refuge on hot summer days and stunning Saklikent Canyon!
Saklikent - from Fethiye – Overview
- Enjoy a full-day excursion from Fethiye.
- Visit Tlos, the oldest city in the Lycian region.
- See the remains of a Roman castle, necropolis, theatre and more.
- Visit Tlos Park in Saklikent, and indulge in an open-buffet lunch.
- Includes an English-speaking guide and transfers from Club Letoonia Hotel, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Likya World Hotel, Oludeniz, Ovacik & Calis
Saklikent - from Fethiye – Full Details
Situated 36km south of Fethiye, Tlos is the oldest city in the Lycian region and home to the Lycian hero Bellerophon.
Here you’ll see the remains of a castle, agora, necropolis, theatre, Roman baths and enjoy a great view of the Esen Valley.
Just 2km east of the village is Tlos Park, the ideal spot for a picnic and a shady refuge on hot summer days.
Next you’ll visit the magnificent Saklikent Canyon, an 18km natural gorge with breathtaking views over the surrounding area.
Finally, on the return journey to Fethiye, enjoy a short visit to a traditional hand-made carpet weaving village to see how this important industry thrives to this day.
Saklikent - from Fethiye – Key Info
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.05am and 8.30am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 8.05pm and 8.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from Club Letoonia Hotel, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Likya World Hotel, Oludeniz, Ovacik & Calis.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Open buffet lunch.
- English speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Entrance fees to Tlos or Gorge.
- Any other services not mentioned above.