Sea Life Centre Manchester
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Sea Life Centre, Manchester
Get closer than ever to all kinds of marine creatures, from the weird and wonderful to the graceful and the gigantic at the BRAND NEW Sea Life Centre, Manchester!
See the UK's first Hammerhead Sharks at Sea Life Centre Manchester
Visit SEA LIFE's new residents, the Hammerhead Sharks, as they join the black-tipped reef sharks and giant sea turtles in the tropical ocean tank.
These stunning creatures will be the first for a UK aquarium, so don't miss the opportunity to see these strange and beautiful animals up close!
Prepare to get a bit wet in the Interactive Touchpool - If you’ve ever wondered what kind of creatures inhabit the rock pools around our coast, this is the place to find out!
Experience Europe’s first Sea Bed Walk - home to curious and exotic marine creatures from oceans all over the world – from starfish and seahorses to stingrays, sharks and more!
Meet the incredible Weedy and Leafy Sea Dragons, who have taken centre stage at the Sea Life Centre Manchester!
- Nature Lovers
Sea Life Centre, Manchester – Key Info
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm (excluding Christmas Day). Last admission at 5pm
- Entrance to the Sea Life Centre, Manchester.
- Not Included:
Sea Life Centre, Manchester - Highlights:
- See more than 5,000 sea creatures and 30 spectacular displays including rock pools, tortoise breeding and awesome tropical features.
- Hold a crab or touch a starfish in the interactive Touchpool Experience
- Watch sharks swim overhead in the Underwater Ocean Tunnel
- Discover how the Octopus likes to decorate his home!
- Spot the Clownfish hiding in the corals, and discover how shy and secretive they are.
- Do you know how Seahorses give birth to their young? Find out why they are endangered in the wild.
- Don’t miss the fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Learn about Sea Life Manchester’s breed, rescue and protect programme
- On a day out with the kids? Treat yourself to a well-earned rest at the soft play centre!
- Children under 3 can enter the Sea Life Centre, Manchester completely FREE of charge!