Shop, Hop and Top 4 Day Value Package
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Shop, Hop and Top 4 Day Value Package
Make the most of your precious time in New York - cram as much sightseeing and shopping as humanly possible into 4 incredible days with the Shop, Hop and Top 4 Day Value Package!
This outstanding value-for-money package includes round-trip coach tickets to Woodbury Common Designer Outlets, a 24hr Hop-on-Hop-off Ferry tour, admission to the Top of the Rock or Empire State Building and 4 days of hop-on-hop-off bus tours on 3 routes, covering everywhere you could wish to go!
Why Shop, Hop and Top?
Shop: Enjoy FREE return coach transport from Manhattan to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets which offer serious retail therapy with savings of up to 65% in 220 designer stores.
Hop: See as much of New York as you possibly can on 3 sightseeing bus tours. With tickets valid for 4 days, you’ll see everything that’s worth seeing in New York, and then some!
Top: Receive FREE entry to one of the two buildings offering the undisputed best views of the city from above - the Empire State Building Observatory or the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
And there’s still more! The Shop, Hop & Top 4 Day Value Package also includes a Night Tour, plus admission to one of New York’s most renowned museums, a New York Eat & Play Card AND a 24hr hop-on hop-off CitySightseeing Ferry!
Take a closer look at what the fantastic value-for-money Shop, Hop and Top Package includes…
Return Coach from Manhattan to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Grab an empty suitcase and head to Woodbury Common Outlets for upscale designs by Burberry, Coach, Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and more at discounts of up to 65% every single day of the week!
Free Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
Discover the story of New York’s past, present and plans for the future at one of the city's most popular and fascinating museums.
Eat & Play Card
Eat, play and save with the New York Eat & Play Card! Enjoy meals, attractions, shopping, theatre shows and more with up to 50% off at 100 venues in New York. One card is valid for up to 4 people, so the whole family can enjoy amazing discounts on your holiday of a lifetime!
24hr New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry
See the New York skyline from a very different perspective on this hop-on, hop-off cruise in New York Harbour (valid for 24 hours).
With an expert guide along for the trip, you’ll always know exactly where you are and what you’re looking at!
PLUS hop off and on at any of the stops along the way!
Top of the Rock OR the Empire State Building Observatory
This may be one of the best freebies you’ll get during a visit to New York – the hard part is choosing between them!
The Empire State Building held the lofty status of New York’s tallest building for years with its 86th floor Observatory towering 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the city's bustling streets.
The magnificent 3-storey Top of the Rock Observation Deck, situated on the 70th floor of New York’s Rockefeller Center, offers the brave a stunning 360-degree view of the city (including the Empire State Building!)
4 days of Sightseeing Bus Tours
Spend four whole days making full use of 3 different tour bus routes which will take you to over 40 incredible locations around New York! Plus get an Escorted Night Tour inclusive.
Take a trip downtown and visit some of the city’s most famous neighbourhoods.
During this hop-on-hop-off tour, you’ll see the Empire State Building, World Trade Center site, the Statue of Liberty and lots more.
This hop-on hop-off tour takes you must-see New York locations which include Museum Mile, Central Park, Millionaires Row and Harlem - one of the most famous neighbourhoods in the world!
This escorted tour offers a fascinating introduction to Brooklyn’s historic and cosmopolitan neighbourhoods.
You’ll see Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Grand Army Plaza and more. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride!
New York is a different creature after dark, and this night tour offers one of the best ways to see how the city’s most famous neighbourhoods come to life when the sun goes down!
During this escorted tour, you’ll visit SoHo, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, the Brooklyn Bridge and Little Italy.
And keep your camera at the ready because your expert and enthusiastic tour guide will ensure you won’t miss a thing!
- Culture Vultures
- Return Woodbury Common Outlets Tour.
- The Downtown Tour
- The Uptown Tour
- The Brooklyn Tour
- The Night Tour (not Hop on Hop off)
- Free admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Free 24hr CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour.
- Complimentary ticket to the Top of the Rock OR the Empire State Building Observatory.
- Eat & Play Card
Ticket Validity & Collection:
The tickets within this package are valid for 96 hours from when you first exchange your voucher for the ticket.
Collect your tickets at any of the following Gray Line City Sightseeing Visitors Center locations:
- 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- Inside the Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- Proof of ID must be presented when redeeming your voucher.
Proof of ID must be presented when redeeming your voucher.
The main pick-up is Port Authority Bus Terminal Gate 310 (7 Days a Week) at 7:15am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am, 12:45am, 2:45pm, 7:15pm
Plus these pick-up locations from Monday-Friday only:
- Gray Line Visitors Center (777 8th Avenue): 8:59am, 9:29am, 10:44am
- Rockefeller Plaza at 49th Street: 8:30am, 9:00am, 10:20am
- 53rd Street and 7th Avenue: 8:45am, 9:15am, 10:30am
- Waldorf Astoria at 49th Street & Lexington Avenue: 8:30am, 9:00am, 10:15am
4-Day Bus Tour:
- The Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour and Uptown Tour are hop-on-hop-off bus tours.
- The Night Tour is an escorted bus tour.
Bus Tour Duration:
- The Brooklyn Tour: 2 hours.
- The Downtown Tour: 3 hours.
- The Uptown Tour: 2 hours
- The Night Tour: 2 hours
- Please note that all tour durations are approximate.
Bus & Ferry Tour Times:
- The Brooklyn Tour: Daily every 30 minutes from 11am until 3pm.
- The Downtown Tour: Frequent departures from 8am until 6pm.
- The Uptown Tour: Frequent departures from 9am until 5pm.
- The Night Tour: 6.30pm (winter only), 7pm, 7.30pm and 8pm
- The 24hr CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Frequent departures from 10am until 3pm.
Bus Tour Guide: All tour buses include commentary from a live tour guide. Pre-recorded narration available in 11 languages.
Bus Tour Availability: All year (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on Thanksgiving and on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. On some dates this ticket may not be available. Please check our calendar and bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include Thanksgiving or 31st December.
Downtown Tour – Stops
- 1. Theater District: 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Streets.
- 2. Theater District: 50th Street and 8th Avenue.
- 3. Carnegie Hall: 7th Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets.
- 4.Winter Garden: 50th Street and 7th Avenue.
- 5. Times Square: Broadway between 47th and 48th Street.
- 6. Times Square: 7th Avenue between 41st and 42nd Streets.
- 7. Macy's: 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenue.
- 8. Empire State Building: 34th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue.
- 9. Union Square / Ladies Mile: 14th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
- 10. Flatiron District: 5th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Streets.
- 11. Greenwich Village 2: Bleecker Street between Carmine Street and 6th Avenue.
- 12. SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Street.
- 13. Chinatown / Little Italy: Broadway between Lispenard and Walker Streets.
- 14. Site of the World Trade Center/St Paul's Chapel: Broadway between Vesey and Fulton Streets.
- 15. Battery Park/Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry: Whitehall between Bridge and Pearl Streets Exchange.
- 16. South Street Seaport: South and Fulton Streets.
- 17. Lower East Side/Chinatown: Pike Street between Madison and Henry Streets.
- 18. Lower East Side: Allen Street between Grand and Broome Streets.
- 19. East Village: 1st Avenue between St Marks Place and 9th Street.
- 20. Kip's Bay: 1st Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets.
- 21. United Nations: 1st Avenue between 44th and 45th Streets.
- 22. Waldorf Astoria Hotel: 49th Street between Lexington and Park Ave.
- 23. Rockefeller Center: 49th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
Uptown Tour – Stops
- 24.Times Square South: 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Street.
- 25.Theater District North: 8th Avenue and 52nd Street.
- 26. Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center.
- 27. Lincoln Center: Broadway and West 63rd Street.
- 28. Central Park/ Strawberry Fields: Central Park West and West 72nd Street.
- 29. American Museum of Natural History/New-York Historical Society: Central Park West and 79th Street.
- 30. Cathedral of St. John the Devine: Amsterdam Ave and 112th Street.
- 31. Grants Tomb/ Riverside Church: Riverside Drive and 122nd Street.
- 32. Apollo Theater/ Harlem: 125th Street between Fredrick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Boulevards.
- 33. Harlem Market/ Shopping: 116th Street between Malcolm X Boulevard and 5th Avenue.
- 34. Museum of the City of NY/ Conservatory Gardens/ El Museo del Barrio: 5th Avenue and 103rd Street.
- 35. Guggenheim & Jewish Museums: 5th Avenue and 90th Street.
- 36. Metropolitan Museum of Art: 5th Avenue and 83rd Street.
- 37. Frick Collection/ Whitney Museum/Central Park: 5th Avenue and 72nd Street.
- 38. Central Park Zoo: 5th Avenue and 66th Street.
- 39. Plaza Hotel/Central Park South: Between 5th and 6th Avenues.
- 40. Carnegie Hall: 7th Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets.
- 41. Winter Gardens: 7th Avenue and 50th Street.
Brooklyn Tour: Departs from Old Fulton Street by Prospect Street.
Night Tour: Departs from 42nd Street and 7th Avenue.