Explore New York with the Sightseeing FLEX Pass!
Only want to visit a select few of New York’s top attractions?
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is the right choice to make! Decide how many New York attractions you want to explore and visit them all within 30 days. Choose from a 2, 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12 - attractions pass.
With over 90 amazing experiences to choose from, it's safe to say you'll have plenty to do on your holiday. Better get ready for some serious sightseeing!
What’s included with the Sightseeing FLEX Pass New York*
Enjoy access to some of the best New York attractions and tours, including 4 hop-on hop-off bus routes and 2 river cruises!
The list goes on and on, and on... We won’t make you scroll through it all to get to your tickets but here’s a snippet of what you can do with your Sightseeing FLEX Pass in the Big Apple:
- One World Observatory
- Circle Line Landmarks Cruise
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Wall Street Walks
- And so much more!
FREE guide book to help you get around
With so many things to do, planning could get confusing but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass comes with a 200+ page guidebook, which holds all the info you need - attraction hours of operation, directions, maps and insider tips. Best part – it’s absolutely FREE!
To view attraction list, please click here.
* Pass inclusions are subject to change without notice. No refunds can be given in the event of any changes
- Culture Vultures
Duration of Use:
- You can purchase The Sightseeing FLEX Pass New York for 2, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 12 attractions
- Your pass will be activated the first time you use it.
- Days are consecutive and based on calendar days – so for example, if you use your pass for the first time at 4pm on Monday, then Monday will be counted as day one.
- The pass will expire at midnight on the last day of its duration.
Where can I use my Sightseeing FLEX Pass New York?
Redeeming Your E-Ticket:
- When you purchase your pass online, we’ll send you an e-ticket by email which you’ll need to print and exchange for your pass when you get to New York
- Please bring your e-ticket (along with photo ID) to the one of the following redemption centres to receive The Sightseeing FLEX Pass New York and Guidebook:
- 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Street) – open 8am-5pm
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th & 8th Avenue) – open 9am-4pm
- Sightseeing FLEX Passes can only be used once at each attraction for the Pass amount chosen, for example 7 attractions for the Choose 7 option
Terms & Conditions:
Pass inclusions are subject to change without notice. Sightseeing FLEX Pass New York is non-transferable and no refunds can be given in the event of any changes. No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen cards.