St Augustine Day Trip
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
St Augustine Day Trip – Intro
Discover the oldest city in the USA on this day trip to the historic town of St. Augustine. With its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops, this charming town is filled with culture, boasting the nation's oldest school house and many more significant landmarks.
St Augustine Day Trip – Overview
- Explore the cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops in the USA’s oldest city – St Augustine.
- Includes round-trip transportation from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
St Augustine Day Trip – Full Details
Known as the "Ancient City", St. Augustine is the nation's oldest town and is also one of its most charming.
Steeped in history and culture, the town boasts many significant landmarks including Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
You can also visit the oldest school house in the USA, as well as the quaint cafes, bars and unique shops.
Located between North East and Central East Florida, Saint Augustine boasts a year-round mild climate perfect for exploring this delightful historic district with its cobblestone streets.
This day trip allows you plenty of time to discover the town, have a bite to eat, shop and sightsee.
St Augustine Day Trip – Key Info
- Mondays and Thursdays.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney area included.
- Departure & Return Time:
- Pick-ups between 6.30 and 7.30am.You’ll leave St. Augustine at around 4pm. Tour timing may be subject to change.
- Allow a full day for this trip.
- What to Wear:
- We recommend casual and comfortable clothing, with flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets.
- Round-trip transportation.
- Not Included: