St Augustine With Scenic Cruise
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
St Augustine With Scenic Cruise – Intro
With its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops, St. Augustine is the oldest town in the USA and one of its most charming. On this day trip you’ll have free time to explore this historic town, as well as a fascinating cruise around some of its most special sights.
St Augustine With Scenic Cruise – Overview
- Explore St Augustine, the oldest and most charming town in the USA.
- Enjoy a 75-minute narrated boat cruise around the Bay of Mantazas on the Victory III.
- Round-trip transportation is provided from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
St Augustine With Scenic Cruise – Full Details
The town of St. Augustine is filled with culture and steeped in history, boasting the nation's oldest school house as well as many fascinating landmarks.
Known as the "Ancient City", St. Augustine has been battled over by the British, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Americans.
This tour includes a 75-minute narrated boat cruise around the Bay of Mantazas on the Victory III.
This is a fantastic way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest, which include the Castillo de San Marcos, the Bay of Matanzas and the Lighthouse.
Following the cruise you’ll have plenty of time to explore St. Augustine, enjoy a bite to eat or browse the cafes, souvenir shops and arcades that line its cobblestone streets.
St Augustine With Scenic Cruise – Key Info
- Mondays and Thursdays.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney area included.
- Departure & Return Time:
- Pick-ups between 6.30 and 7.30am.You’ll leave St. Augustine at around 4pm. Tour timing may be subject to change.
- Allow a full day for this trip.
- What to Wear:
- We recommend casual and comfortable clothing, with flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets and on the boat.
- Transport and boat cruise.
- Not Included: