Sunset Cruise Dubai (with Transfers)
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Sunset Cruise Dubai (with transfers)
Experience the beauty of Dubai as the sun sets over the city on this Dubai Sunset Cruise!
This one-hour cruise on-board a traditional wooden dhow boat is the ultimate romantic experience, with fabulous photo opportunities of the city’s glittering skyline.
You’ll sail along the city’s famous Creek, winding its way right through the heart of Dubai and into the Arabian Gulf.
A dhow cruise is the perfect way to experience both the old and new sides of Dubai, as old wooden abra taxis rub shoulders with gleaming luxury yachts, and spectacular modern architecture sits side-by-side with traditional heritage buildings.
With this ticket you won’t even have the hassle of getting to the port, as return transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point!
Important: There will be no alcohol or live entertainment on 13th and 14th April 2018.
- Culture Vultures
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Important: Please call the number on your e-ticket at least 24hrs prior to your booked date in order to confirm your hotel pick-up.
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-ups begin at 4.30pm
- Drop-offs start from 7pm
The cruise itself will be approx. 1 hour, but please allow longer for pick-up and drop-offs
Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for passengers with mobility problems
- Transfers from hotels or centrally-located meeting point
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- 1 Shawarma & bottle of water or soft drinks
- There is a minimum of 4 passengers required for the transfers to operate. In the rare case that minimum numbers are not reached on your selected day, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Please note that during Ramadan there will be no alcohol available.