Super New York Package
The Super New York Tour gives you three days’ worth of non-stop New York action. Wherever you want to go, it’ll take you there!
This ticket includes 4 New York bus tours which will introduce you to different faces of the Big Apple, from the glittering sights of Times Square and Broadway to the ultimate sports holy ground, Yankee Stadium in Brooklyn.
This ticket includes:
- NYC Eat & Play Card
- 72hr Hop on-hop off Downtown Bus Tour
- 72hr Hop on-hop off Uptown Bus Tour
- 72hr Hop on-hop off Brooklyn Bus Tour
- Night-time Bus Tour
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Admission to the Top of the Rock OR the Empire State Building Observatory
- Ferry crossing to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Free 24hr CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
- Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governors Island
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- Williamsburg Bridge
- United Nations
- New York Skyline
- South Street Seaport
- Ground Zero (World Trade Center site)
- Hoboken Pier
- Jacob K. Javis Center
- Battery Park
- Wall Street
- Chrysler Building
- and MUCH more!
Eat & Play Card
Eat, play and save with the New York Eat & Play Card! Enjoy meals, attractions, shopping, theatre shows and more with up to 50% off at 100 venues in New York. One card is valid for up to 4 people, so the whole family can enjoy amazing discounts on your holiday of a lifetime!
Find out more about the New York Eat & Play Card
Free Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
This Museum brings you the story of New York’s past, present and plans for the future, with exhibitions on key points and figures in the city’s growth, as well as celebrating its cultural diversity.
Complimentary ticket to Top of the Rock OR the Empire State Building Observatory
See more information about the Top of the Rock and the Empire State Building Observatory
Possibly one of the best freebies you’ll get on a visit to New York; These are commonly accepted as the two buildings where you’re guaranteed the best views of that infamous skyline.
Ferry crossing to Liberty Island and Ellis Island from Battery Park
Insider's tip: The Downtown tour bus takes you right to Battery Park, where the ferry just happens to dock!
24hr CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
See the New York skyline from a different perspective as you cruise along the harbour on this hop-on-hop-off tour, complete with an expert guide providing a live narrative. PLUS hop on and off as often as you like at any of the stops along the way! Valid for 24 hours.
New York is famous as the city that never sleeps, which can be a blessing and a curse for tourists. There’s always something to do…but the buses might be too busy to let you on and the lines for tickets run the risk of being ridiculous! You can fix all that with the VIP Access Pass. Hop on more buses and get extra special discounts., exclusive to VIPs.
- Culture Vultures
All year round
- The Brooklyn Tour: 2 hours
- The Downtown Tour: 3 hours
- The Uptown Tour: 2 hours
- The Night Tour: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The Brooklyn Tour: Daily from 10.30am – 3.30pm, every 30 minutes.
- The Downtown Tour: Frequent departures from 8am until 6pm.
- The Uptown Tour: Frequent departures from 9am until 5pm.
- The Night Tour: Frequent departures from 6pm until 7.30pm.
- 24hr CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour: Frequent departures from 10am until 3pm.
To view the route map, please click here.
- Access to Statue of Liberty is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. This tour includes the ferry crossing ONLY, it does not include admission inside the Statue of Liberty.
- Please Note: Additional time should be allowed for security clearance before boarding the ferry at Battery Park.
- The 24hr Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry departs daily and at frequent intervals between 10am and 3pm.
You can collect your ticket at the following Gray Line City Sightseeing Visitors Center locations:
- 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- Inside the Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- Proof of ID must be presented when redeeming your voucher.
- These New York bus tours all include commentary in English from a live tour guide.
- Recorded narration is also available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.