Swim With Manatees Florida
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Swim with Manatees Florida – Intro
Animal lovers will especially enjoy this full-day tour during which you can snorkel and swim with manatees and visit Homosassa State Park, home to many of Florida’s most endangered creatures.
Swim with Manatees Florida – Overview
- Snorkel, interact and swim with manatees, Florida’s endangered gentle giants.
- See wild dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Visit Homosassa State Wildlife Park, famed for the rehabilitation of injured animals.
- Visit the the resident manatees which you can see in a special underwater viewing chamber.
- Meet other endangered animals such as bears, alligators, the state panther, a hippo and more!
- Breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, snorkelling equipment and round-trip transportation are all included in your ticket price.
Swim with Manatees Florida – Full Details
Leave the theme parks behind and see a different side to Florida on this full-day tour during which you’ll swim with manatees and have the chance to see wild dolphins in their natural surroundings.
Masks and snorkels are provided to allow you to interact with the rare and gentle manatees, also known as sea cows.
Florida manatees are an endangered species, but don’t be surprised if they come up to greet you, and often feel comfortable enough to roll over for a tickle!
After lunch, you’ll head to the Homosassa State Wildlife Park which is renowned throughout Florida for the rehabilitation of injured and distressed animals.
You can visit their current resident manatees which can be seen in an underwater viewing chamber, and meet other endangered creatures including alligators, the state panther, bears and even a hippo!
One thing’s for sure – you’ll get closer to Florida’s wildlife than you thought possible on this popular adventure tour!
Breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, snorkelling equipment and round-trip transportation are all included in your ticket price.
Places are limited and go fast, so book now to avoid disappointment.
- Nature Lovers
Swim with Manatees Florida – Key Info
Availability: The Swim with Manatees Florida tour is available on Saturdays throughout the year (except for some holidays including Christmas Day).
Transfers: Roundtrip transportation is provided from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas.
Departure Time: You’ll be picked up between 6.05am and 6.55am.
Return Time: You’ll be returned to your resort at around 5.30pm.
Duration: Please allow a full day for this trip.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Snorkelling equipment: Mask, snorkel and fins.
- Admission to Homosassa State Park
Not Included: Wetsuits (which are available for an additional fee).