Three Island Cruise
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Three Island Cruise – Intro
Visit three wild and beautiful islands off the coast of Fuerteventura on this exciting full-day catamaran cruise!
Three Island Cruise – Overview
- Cruise on the ‘Celia Cruz’ catamaran to three beautiful islands.
- Includes lunch on board the boat, an English-speaking guide and round trip hotel transfers from Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo, Jandia and Costa Calma hotels.
Three Island Cruise – Full Details
This exciting catamaran cruise provides the opportunity to visit islands that are not easily accessible to most holiday goers, where you can make the most of secluded bathing areas and beaches, and if you’re feeling energetic, take part in some of the water sports on offer.
You’ll be taken from your resort to the ferry port of Corralejo to board the ‘Celia Cruz’ catamaran. From here you’ll gently sail towards Papagayo Beach in Lanzarote (without disembarking). During the winter months, this tour will stop at Playa Blanca instead. There, you'll have time for shopping, a nice walk or a refreshing swim.
Enjoy free time for swimming and optional water sports in sight of another beautiful Canary Island whilst the crew prepare a delicious lunch (included).
After lunch on board the catamaran, the captain will set sail for the islet of Lobos. Enjoy the scenic inter-island cruise and almost two hours free-time you’ll have to explore this beautiful, wild island neighbour of Fuerteventura.
Finally, the captain will up-anchor for the return journey, arriving in Corralejo at around 4.30pm from where you’ll be taken safely back to your hotel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DUE TO ANNUAL MAINTENCE, THIS TOUR WILL NOT OPERATE FROM 26/11/2018 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Three Island Cruise – Key Info
- Available on Saturdays only. Allow a full day for this tour.
- Hotel Transfers:
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Corralejo & Caleta de Fuste and Jandia & Costa Calma. Please be sure to choose the ticket option which departs from your resort.
- What to Take:
- It is recommended you take water, suncream, a sunhat, towel and swimsuit.
- Not Included: Beverages.