Turkish Bath - from Fethiye
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Turkish Bath - from Fethiye - Intro
Visit a real Turkish Bath from Fethiye and experience a relaxing, refreshing and invigorating Turkish custom that’ll leave you feeling thoroughly pampered!
Turkish Bath - from Fethiye – Full Details
A visit to a hammam (Turkish bath), a centuries-old custom offering the ideal way for locals to gather for a gossip and freshen-up, is also the perfect way to prepare your skin for receiving the best tan you’ve ever had!
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Turkish bath from Fethiye where you’ll change into a swimsuit and head out to the main steam-filled room.
Once the steam has softened your skin and opened your pores, lay on the warm marble Gobek Tasi or ‘belly stone’, for an invigorating soap massage and exfoliating body scrub.
At the end of the session, you’ll feel refreshed, wide-awake and ready to face the rest of your holiday with squeaky-clean, glowing skin!
- Pamper Yourself
Turkish Bath - from Fethiye – Key Info
- 1st May to 15th October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.45am and 9.15am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 6.05pm and 7.05pm.
- Approximately 90-minutes. Tour is available four times a day. Once booked, you’ll be given options for hotel pick-up times.
- Includes round-trip transfers from Calis, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Oludeniz, Ovackik, Club Hotel Letoonia, Hillside Beach Club, Lykia Botanika Hotel and Majesty Tuana Hotel.
- What to Take:
- Swimwear and shampoo if you’d prefer to use your own.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Soap massage and body scrub.
- English-speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Food and beverages.