The Ultimate Private Safari in Dubai
A Private Desert Safari just for you and up to 6 of your friends or family!
Take a dune safari into the desert, ride a camel and practice your sand-boarding skills on this 4-hour adventure.
4x4 Dune Safari
Your Ultimate Safari Adventure kicks off with a drive out of the city in a 4x4 vehicle and into the towering sand dunes of Dubai’s desert.
Take in the stunning views and peaceful silence of the desert as you watch the morning sun cast its glow over miles of rippling sand dunes stretching as far as the eye can see.
Experience the desert from the eye of a REAL native on a 5-minute taster camel ride! You’ll see how they gained their nickname “the ships of the desert” due to their amazing ability to withstand the heat and strong winds.
Get your adrenaline pumping as you strap on your skis and sand board down the desert dunes! Similar to snowboarding and skateboarding, sand boarding is fairly challenging but easy to pick up whether you’re an experienced boarder or complete beginner.
Don’t worry about missing out if you’re a beginner - the desert hosts a variety of dunes, some with smaller and shallower slopes, meaning even if you’ve never been boarding before you can still join in the fun!
Important: Each ticket is for up to 6 people, so you only need to book 1 ticket per group. The Private Safari Adventure cannot accommodate more than 6 people per tour.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
- Getting Active
- Learn Something New
- One “Adult” ticket covers up to 6 people, so please select only one ticket for your group
- The Private Safari Adventure cannot accommodate more than 6 people per tour
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- A land cruiser will pick you up from your hotel or a nearby meeting point from 8am.
- Please ensure you are at your meeting point at least 15 minutes before your departure time.
- You will be dropped back at your hotel or a nearby location from approximately 12pm.
This tour is approximately 4 hours.
- The safari involves driving off-road through rough country and desert. It is therefore not recommended for pregnant women and passengers under 6 years or over 65 years of age.
- This tour is not suitable for passengers with mobility problems.
You must take this tour on the date that you specify when making your booking
- Transfers to and from your hotel (or nearby meeting point)
- Dune drive through the desert
- 5-minute taster camel ride
- Sand boarding
- We’ll email you immediately to confirm that we’ve received your booking.
- Your e-ticket will be sent within 48 hours, including the local tour operator’s contact details and any further information.
What happens next:
- We’ll send you an e-ticket by email
- Once you have arrived in Dubai, please call the number supplied on your e-ticket to confirm your hotel pick-up time. You must do this at least 24hrs prior to the tour departure time
- You will need to hand over a printed copy of your ticket when you are picked up.
- Please note that you may be requested to show ID