West Rim Indian Country – Intro
Experience the rustic wilderness of Grand Canyon West on this tour of the Indian territory. You’ll be treated to stunning views of the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Journey through the home of the big horn sheep, Black Canyon and 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest and enjoy a gourmet sandwich lunch.
You ticket also includes a unique walk in the sky on the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk – a 70ft long glass bridge which towers 4,000 feet above the floor of the Canyon!
West Rim Indian Country – Overview
- Experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon West Rim on an unmissable full-day tour.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Travel through the Black Canyon and the 900 year-old Joshua Tree Forest.
- Includes entry to the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk!
- And much more!
West Rim Indian Country – Full Details
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by comfortable deluxe touring coach
- Exclusive Check-in at the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Casino and Resort on the Strip.
- Your ticket includes a boxed gourmet sandwich lunch.
- Drive over the Hoover Dam Bridge for stunning views of the Dam and the Grand Canyon
- Drive through Black Canyon and the 900 year-old Joshua Tree Forest
- Enjoy this unique destination at your leisure. See Eagle Point, the Skywalk, Guano Point, Indian Village, Hualapai Ranch, Cowboy Town and more.
West Rim Indian Country – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- Guided tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim by deluxe motor coach, with a photo stop at Hoover Dam.
- Total tour duration is approximately 11½ hours, from hotel pick-up to drop-off.
- Departure Location:
- Passengers will be picked up from selected hotels in Las Vegas.
- Departure Time:
- Hotel pick-up is at approx. 6.30am Approximate return to Las Vegas is 4.45pm.
- This tour includes an English-speaking guide.
- What to Wear:
- For the walking sections of this tour, comfortable walking shoes with gripping soles are a must. It is recommended to bring sunscreen, hats and a camera. Within your tour vehicle water bottles, knapsacks, and extra hats and jackets will be provided for participant use.
- Indian reservation entry fee and boxed gourmet sandwich lunch.
- Not Included:
- A small per person fuel surcharge is applicable to this tour. This must be paid locally.