Auschwitz Tour from Krakow
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Auschwitz Tour from Krakow
Visit one of the largest and most infamous Nazi concentration camps on this half-day Auschwitz tour from Krakow.
Tours include round-trip transport from selected Krakow hotels.
As you travel from Krakow to Auschwitz, you’ll be shown a short documentary to learn about the history of the camp, as well as the Holocaust itself, in preparation for your visit.
The tour begins with a visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, a memorial dedicated to the millions of people who were killed here during World War II; not only Jews but Poles, Roma and many others.
As well as many thought-provoking exhibits, the museum is comprised of the Auschwitz I concentration camp and Auschwitz II extermination camp. As you explore the preserved grounds you’ll see the ruins of the gas chambers and crematoria filled with human ashes.
The tour is led by an expert guide, who will give you further insight on the atrocities that went on here, as well as explaining the history of the Holocaust.
They’ll relate poignant stories of life for prisoners here, while showing you the original roads, fences, watchtowers and railways around the camps.
Please note: Due to construction work taking place around Krakow, morning departures may be subject to delays in traffic. Work is scheduled to be complete by the end of 2018
- Culture Vultures
Type of Tour:
Guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps and memorial museum, with transport from Krakow by air-conditioned bus
- Morning Tour: Daily all year round (except some holidays)
Please allow approx. 5½ hours for this tour from the time the coach departs Krakow as it is a 1 hour drive each way
Pick-up points & times (Morning tour):
Pick-up is included from the following hotels & locations in Krakow:
- 8.15am: Sympozjum Hotel (available on request only)
- 8 - 8.30am: Best Western Hotel, Conrad Hotel Crown Piast, Demel Hotel, Best Western Effect Express, Fortuna Bis Hotel, Novotel Bronowice, Petrus Hotel, Orient Hotel (available on request only)
- 8.40am: 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szczepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel
- 8.45am: Alexander I Hotel, Andel’s Hotel, Ester Hotel
- 8.50am: Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel
- 8.55am: Holiday Inn, Novotel Centrum/Ibis Centrum, Queen Boutique Hotel
- 9am: Royal Hotel
- 9.05am: Radisson Blu Hotel
- 9.10am: Sheraton Hotel
An English-speaking professional guide will accompany you on this tour
This tour is not recommended for children under 14.
This tour includes a lot of walking, so is not recommended for people with limited mobility or those confined to a wheelchair
What to wear:
As this is a walking tour we recommend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- You may be required to call the number provided on your e-ticket to arrange pick-up from your hotel
- There are no stops on this tour - please bring snacks and drinks along with you.
- There is no WC on the bus
- Bags, persons and electronic devices may be subject to inspection when entering the museum grounds. It is advised to leave any luggage measuring over 30 x 20 x 10cm on the coach during your visit.
Return transport, admission to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Museum
Food & drinks