Disneyland Paris Halloween Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Disneyland Paris Halloween Party
Only on 29th & 31st October 2022
For two nights only, a ghastly gang of Disney Villains have Disneyland® Park all to themselves, and they dare you to join them for the most mischievous party ever.
Disney Villains are back! Enjoy access to attractions until 2am, an exclusive parade, wickedly festive entertainment and much more. Don't miss the most spooktacular night of the year. It's the best of the bad!
Get your costume ready and buy tickets to the best haunt in town, there's limited availability!
Special access to attractions until 2am
Disneyland® Park stays open late into the night, making this a unique chance to ride some of the most beloved attractions, like Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, “it's a small world” and Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, as the moon shines bright.
Meet the Disney Villains
Conjure up the courage for some chillingly cheerful encounters with Mickey and friends dressed in fantastically festive threads. But watch out because masters of mischief Maleficent, Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil and a gang of do-badders are on the loose in Disneyland® Park. You’ll need eyes in the back of your head to catch them all… before they catch you!
Monstrous shows & surprises
Get into the spirit of things and move your body to mystical beats at Dr Facilier’s Voodoo Party. Be bedazzled by the Disney Villains Halloween Celebration. And discover many more surprises around every eerie corner.
- Thrill Seekers
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: €10
- Cars: €15
- Coaches: €20
- Motorhomes: €30
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food & Drink:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you must print out and take with you. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Costume Rules for Disneyland Paris Events:
Guests are permitted to wear Halloween-themed costumes for the party. However, Disneyland® Paris reserves the right, at their discretion and at any time, to refuse the wearing of certain costumes, such as those that completely mask the face and head and/or costumes/accessories/makeup considered likely to offend other guests. This also applies to accessories deemed to impact the security of attractions, or considered dangerous for other guests (eg. long capes, sticks, dummy weapons, etc.). The following objects are not permitted in the Disney® Parks:
- Objects or toys having the appearance of a firearm (pistol, laser, water pistol, etc.)
- Masks worn by visitors aged 12 and over (except for medical reasons)
- Clothing that drags along the ground
Disneyland® Paris also reserves the right to inspect visually or with specific equipment guests’ clothes, coats and personal belongings at the entrance of the Disney® Parks, and in their enclosures for security reasons including costumes covering the entire body. Visitors wishing to wear a costume of their favourite Disney Character must not pose or sign autographs.
Terms & Conditions
- All shows, attractions, park areas, entertainment, FASTPASS®, shops and restaurants may be closed, modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice.
- Same price applies for all guests, adults and children over the age of three. Free for children under age 3.
- To access the evening festivities, a special bracelet will be given to valid ticket-holders upon arrival at the Park entrance, starting at 5pm.
- The evening festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, nor can they be linked to any discounts or special offers.
Guests are authorised to wear Halloween-themed costumes during the special Halloween evening event. However, Disneyland Paris reserve the right, at their discretion and at any time, to prohibit certain costumes such as those which completely conceal the wearer’s face or head and/or if they consider the costume/accessories/make-up shocking or inappropriate for our younger guests and their families. The same applies to accessories that could be considered dangerous on attractions for other Guests (e.g. long capes, sticks, weapons factitious etc.) or could affect safety or security within the Park. As a reminder and according to the rules of the Parks, please note that the following items may not be brought into the Parks:
- Any object or toy having the appearance of a firearm (laser, gun, water gun, …)
- Any mask worn by Guests of 12 years of age or older (except for medical reasons)
- Any clothing trailing on the ground.
For safety reasons, Disneyland Paris also reserve the right to visually inspect or use security scanning equipment on your clothing, coats and personal belongings before entry and/ or inside the Parks especially for guests wearing multi layered costumes that cover the entire body. Guests who would like to wear a Disney Character costume commit to refrain from posing for photos and from signing autographs.