Big Bus San Francisco - Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Big Bus San Francisco - Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour– Intro
See the very best of San Francisco on a narrated, open-top hop-on-hop-off Big Bus tour. Hop off at any stop along the way, and back on again to continue the tour - as many times as you like!
Big Bus San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour – Full Details
See all the city’s most important sights on this open-top Big Bus San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Tour!
From the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman’s Wharf and the picturesque “painted ladies” overlooking Alamo Square, this is the best way to discover San Francisco at your own pace.
Hop off at any of the 20 stops along the route to create your own customised journey around the city. Then hop on again to continue the tour or to the next stop – the choice is yours!
Your ticket is valid for 1 day or 2 days, depending on which ticket option you’ve chosen, perfect for getting around the city and a great way to see some of the most important places in San Francisco
- Fishermans Wharf
- North Beach
- Financial District
- Union Square
- Hilton Hotel
- The Asian Art Museum
- Opera House
- Alamo Square
- California Academy of Sciences
- South Vista Point
- North Vista Point
- Lombard Street
- Ferry Building
- ....and more!
- Culture Vultures
Big Bus Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour - San Francisco – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- Open-top hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
- Your ticket is valid for 1 day or 2 days from first use (depending on ticket choice).
- Approximately 2.5 hours.
- Departure Location:
- Fisherman’s Wharf, but you can start the tour at any stop along the route.
- Tours begin at 9am. Last departure from Fisherman’s Wharf is at 5pm.
- Every 10-30 minutes depending on the day of the week and time of year.
- Live English tour guide or recorded commentary available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Japanese.
- Big Bus Hop-on-hop-off tour of San Francisco.
- Not Included:
- Admission to attractions.
Chinatown Walking Tour:
Walk through the world-famous historic neighborhood. See the magnificent Chinatown gates, the busy marketplace and the vibrant mix of historical and modern day culture. This tour is led by a qualified guide who will give you an insight into the area’s history and must-see locations.
Tour begins at Stop #6
- April – October: Daily at 10am & 1:00pm
- November – March: Daily at 1:00pm
Madame Tussauds San Francisco is home to a huge number of A-listers from the cinematic, sporting, musical and political worlds. You'll get up close to waxworks of all your favorite stars, and with a great variety of props available, you can snap some fantastic photos too. Don't miss the chance to enjoy some quality stargazing - make it memorable at Madame Tussauds San Francisco.