San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour – Intro
See the very best of San Francisco on a narrated, open-top hop-on-hop-off Big Bus tour. Hop off at any stop along the way, and back on again to continue the tour - as many times as you like!
San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour – Full Details
See all the city’s most important sights on this open-top San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Big Bus Tour!
From the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman’s Wharf and the picturesque “painted ladies” overlooking Alamo Square, this is the best way to discover San Francisco at your own pace.
Hop off at any of the 20 stops along the route to create your own customised journey around the city. Then hop on again to continue the tour or to the next stop – the choice is yours!
Your ticket is valid for 1 day or 2 days, depending on which ticket option you’ve chosen, perfect for getting around the city and a great way to see some of the most important places in San Francisco
- Fishermans Wharf
- North Beach
- Financial District
- Union Square
- Hilton Hotel
- The Asian Art Museum
- Opera House
- Alamo Square
- California Academy of Sciences
- South Vista Point
- North Vista Point
- Lombard Street
- Ferry Building
- ....and more!
See a map of the full bus route
- Culture Vultures
Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour - San Francisco – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- Open-top hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
- Your ticket is valid for 1 day or 2 days from first use (depending on ticket choice).
- Approximately 2.5 hours.
- Departure Location:
- Fisherman’s Wharf, but you can start the tour at any stop along the route.
- Tours begin at 9am. Last departure from Fisherman’s Wharf is at 5pm.
- Every 10-30 minutes depending on the day of the week and time of year.
- Live English tour guide or recorded commentary available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Japanese.
- Hop-on-hop-off tour of San Francisco.
- Not Included:
- Admission to attractions.